I love this

Raven_Rayes

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

yes, it's definitely annoying. It's also annoying when cars park on bike lanes, people walk on bike lanes.

yes.. I was taking pictures of my son and we were in bike lane unknowingly bike riders were very mad.. I think only in cities like NYC bike lanes are used for purpose, to an extent..

I was riding like this even on flyovers in Chennai (because there's no other way to get to the other side - poorly designed), and lane changes with converging lanes is quite risky on bicycle. especially in India where cars/buses drive at uneven speeds.

I got shouted upon regularly. I don't fcuking care.

I drove around 18kms back and forth. for a long while.

4 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

yes.. I was taking pictures of my son and we were in bike lane unknowingly bike riders were very mad.. I think only in cities like NYC bike lanes are used for purpose, to an extent..

hehe.. we hate applying brakes.

world will be much better off if cars were banned..

and a large portion of the road is allocated for cyclists and public transport/logistics vehicles. and then pedestrians.

remember our childhood when we could simply play and have fun in our streets. you can't do that today in India even.

I used to feel bad about riding like this.

but if people are comfortable riding a deadly 10 ton steel can, there's nothing for me to be ashamed about for riding a very light bicycle.