Is it right time to buy house now ? or wait cheste emina taggutayantara prices ?

Yeshsura

Wait cheyyu, already interest rates perigaayi and home owners are not decreasing rates….this is most worst time to buy….market is due for correction in 2 years and this is my opinion.  it’s your call 

5 minutes ago, Yeshsura said:

Is it right time to buy house now ? or wait cheste emina taggutayantara prices ?

5 minutes ago, Yeshsura said:

Idoo pedda unknown question..

kone vallu konestunnaru...

the more ppl buy at higher price, the avg price increases... so you will nvr get a home with previous low.... 

it would be mid point of prev low and current high.. thats the lowest it could go...

see if you can afford the home at at mid point price...

ex:

prev low - 300K

current high 550K

mid point is will be around 425-450 K/.. if the price falls, this is the lowest it can go

the price will never go below  420K.... unless something  happens that literally ducks the economy /market....  covid slowed down economy but not crash... our mishandling can cause the crash.... watch out for that mistakes and decide where the economy is heading

past 18-20 years data chusi cheptunna ee calc.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Yeshsura said:

depends on market, some markets like ny nj may still hold current prices bcos of low supply even if there is correction.

21 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Area batti. TX and NC ayitheee dont wait. 

CA and other parts lo ayithe correction ki chance undhi

Best market for future is Boise Idaho. Its going to be a hot spot and connecting point between two biggest tech hubs in the world i.e Seattle and Bay area. 

Bochu le I lived there for a few months, most isolated big(ish) city in the US as it's more than 4 hours away from any bigger metro like Seattle and Portland(both 8 hours away). Bay Area ki Seattle ki connecting point ela avutundi vayya Boise it's actually much farther East compared to both those places. 

Boise locals are already super pissed at all the people moving into it from the Bay Area jacking up the real estate there and it's not getting any better. I am talking about 2017 ippudu inka pissed off unnaru akkada. Plus the winter there sucks ass it's not just the cold I am talking about, read about their local phenomenon called "inversion". Nenu winter lo unna kabatti cheptunna, I worked for Micron while I was there. 

25 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Area batti. TX and NC ayitheee dont wait. 

CA and other parts lo ayithe correction ki chance undhi

Best market for future is Boise Idaho. Its going to be a hot spot and connecting point between two biggest tech hubs in the world i.e Seattle and Bay area. 

Boise is a connecting point between Seattle and Bay Area??? How baa??

5 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Connecting ante straight undala endhi? 

Firstly, Most bay area thella people are selling their homes and moving to Boise. Its becoming rich thellola adda!!!

Next, Portland is much closer to Seattle instead of half way between bay rea and Seattle. Boise is geographically in the mid point even though it might not be in a straight route. If that makes sense. oka 2 years ayyaka meere oppukuntaruuu leee. 

meanwhile..

An extraordinary public feud between Idaho's two top leaders escalated on Tuesday when the state's governor, Brad Little, accused fellow Republican Lt. Gov. Janice McGeachin of overstepping her authority by ordering the state National Guard to the US-Mexico border while he was in Texas visiting the border.
McGeachin, who is running for governor next year, also drew Little's ire on Tuesday when she attempted to broaden his executive order banning so-called vaccine passports.

9 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Actually chicago is connecting point between seatle & bay area. 
ela antey seatle lo flight ekki chicago lo digu. Akkada flight ekki bay area lo digu. Simple.

• Haha 1