Nagababu MAA ki resign cheyyadam maha dhaarunam

Telugodura456

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

aren't there a couple studios in Vizag? I don't know.

anyway the presence of industry is immaterial. Andhra artists can form separate association and bargain for roles in movies or something like that.

"andhra people can go around begging for this and that but i stand with dora lamdikes" - narsi scoundrel.

2 minutes ago, BAVA_BERRY said:

blood n breed not carin aite say same to @DummyVariable who strted tht coversation . Oh KG region aite thy r all patiths ga

haha.. lite vaadu. He can't handle simple online taunts. ee afdb nay worst anukunte, Telugodura proved that he can beat afdb in crying like a b1tch everytime I post something.

lets enjoy the fun this idiot provides by taking himself so seriously.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

i contradicted him. saying its telugu industry. He is saying it as fed up with all the hate andhra people recieved and the state broken without even taking them in to confidence. Whereas narsi just taunts out of spite and jealousy. A hater.

keep whining stupid b1tch. :)

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

aren't there a couple studios in Vizag? I don't know.

anyway the presence of industry is immaterial. Andhra artists can form separate association and bargain for roles in movies or something like that.

Those studios are never used.  they are only "studios" in name ,  in reality they are real estate assets

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Those studios are never used.  they are only "studios" in name ,  in reality they are real estate assets

yeah. Its better to tax these movies, and focus on productive stuff in AP.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

yeah. Its better to tax these movies, and focus on productive stuff in AP.

There isn't much money in film industry , it's mostly a channel to launder from black to white and few families who benefit from the attention. .

33 minutes ago, BAVA_BERRY said:

Dos it also aply to 40 yrs industry nipu n 10 yrs industry papu who hav financial intrsts mor in Telangna or blood n breed trumps the feelin ther?

They all belong to Telangana. They are the future superstars of Telangana only. You will have to worship them. You have no option lol. @3$%

8 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

There isn't much money in film industry , it's mostly a channel to launder from black to white and few families who benefit from the attention. .

Real estate black money batch antha daani meedane depend ayyaru. These people have nothing to work with in Andhra. Vallu paytinchukoru lol. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

They all belong to Telangana. They are the future superstars of Telangana only. You will have to worship them. You have no option lol. @3$%

Like Andhra does. lol.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

haha.. lite vaadu. He can't handle simple online taunts. ee afdb nay worst anukunte, Telugodura proved that he can beat afdb in crying like a b1tch everytime I post something.

lets enjoy the fun this idiot provides by taking himself so seriously.

you are just soo bashable and irritating its hard to avoid. something off about you  - begging me to spare doras of tg.

14 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

sour grapes because you dont "dominate" industry.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Telangana is also telugu territory. It is telugu film industry - come on.

Vallu akkada unte how will it benefit any of the artists from Andhra? Those who have left for Hyderabad let them stay there. Let new people come in from Andhra. Why still crave for them like there are no options?

• Upvote 1

Just now, DummyVariable said:

Vallu akkada unte how will it benefit any of the artists from Andhra? Those who have left for Hyderabad let them stay there. Let new people come in from Andhra. Why still crave for them like there are no options?

I am not saying film industry shouldnt develop in andhra. But calling it TG film industry is just inaccurate. Its telugu film industry. They will come to andhra - let amravati develop. And before that maybe andhra and tg will merge.

• Haha 1