Nagababu MAA ki resign cheyyadam maha dhaarunam

Telugodura456

1 minute ago, DummyVariable said:

Vallu akkada unte how will it benefit any of the artists from Andhra? Those who have left for Hyderabad let them stay there. Let new people come in from Andhra. Why still crave for them like there are no options?

@Telugodura456 i expect sam reactun as befor nw if u reely care abt telugus

13 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

They all belong to Telangana. They are the future superstars of Telangana only. You will have to worship them. You have no option lol. @3$%

u r sayin cbn n loki hav to mingey frm AP . ok thnk u. 

Andhra is simply feeding Hyderabad all the talent it has. brain drain.

and then our resident TG man, who claims that this is important for Telugu unity, shouts on people who want separate Andhra official lobby for its artists. and even shifting some production to Andhra so we can tell our stories.

who hates Andhra ra, illogical buffoon? you or I?

you are no different from Chiru - a fake pedda manishi who cares only about his bottomline. You want Andhra to rot and disappear. and lash out at people who don't want that to happen

why you hate Andhra so much ra @Telugodura456

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Andhra is simply feeding Hyderabad all the talent it has. brain drain.

and then our resident TG man, who claims that this is important for Telugu unity, shouts on people who want separate Andhra official lobby for its artists. and even shifting some production to Andhra so we can tell our stories.

who hates Andhra ra, illogical buffoon? you or I?

you are no different from Chiru - a fake pedda manishi who cares only about his bottomline. You want Andhra to rot and disappear. and lash out at people who don't want that to happen

why you hate Andhra so much ra @Telugodura456

10gera lamdike.  Pretending to like andhra after abusing it to your hearts content. you want to sneakily split telugu film industry with andhra-tg gaadidhi guddu.

Hyd belongs to andhra as much as it belongs to telangana. Dhinni evvadu aapaledu. Anyone from any district in andhra will walk in to hyd just like they always did.

No just walk away you silly troll.

3 minutes ago, BAVA_BERRY said:

u r sayin cbn n loki hav to mingey frm AP . ok thnk u. 

All people born elsewhere don’t belong to Andhra… they are all yours only. Enjoy.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

10gera lamdike.  Pretending to like andhra after abusing it to your hearts content. you want to sneakily split telugu film industry with andhra-tg gaadidhi guddu.

Hyd belongs to andhra as much as it belongs to telangana. Dhinni evvadu aapaledu. Anyone from any district in andhra will walk in to hyd just like they always did.

keep on projecting everything you do, on to me.

atleast it shows that there's some level of self realization on what kind of crap you post, in general. may be it'll force you to shut your trap soon. who knows. may be you are more shameless than I expect.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

stupid fcukface. I can move to Andhra and start living there, and make most my investments (not silly real estate, but machinery) there.

can you? just stfu. okay?

you sound sillier than the guys who accuse me of being anti India, while living abroad.

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

stupid fcukface. I can move to Andhra and start living there, and make most my investments (not silly real estate, but machinery) there.

can you? just stfu. okay?

you sound sillier than the guys who accuse me of being anti India, while living abroad.

yea right - "you can". Doesnt change that you are a light weight troll here who cant tell his left hand from right.

9 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

keep on projecting everything you do, on to me.

atleast it shows that there's some level of self realization on what kind of crap you post, in general. may be it'll force you to shut your trap soon. who knows. may be you are more shameless than I expect.

chaaa...projecting ?? i think you have a massive cognitive dissonance.. You dont seem to know what exactly you say here.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

yea right - "you can". Doesnt change that you are a light weight troll here who cant tell his left hand from right.

everyone is a troll online, idiot.

what do you think? you are going to spark some revolution with your inane bs posts? lol.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

chaaa...projecting ?? i think you have a massive cognitive dissonance.. You dont seem to know what exactly you say here.

I don't think you understand what cognitive dissonance is.. pretty sure you can't say where this 'cognitive dissonance' is exposed.

most likely you'll say I support dora, but I don't. I just don't support language fascist talk like yours.

you just want to argue based on assumptions. I argue purely based on the statements and the stupid logic in your statements.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

everyone is a troll online, idiot.

what do you think? you are going to spark some revolution with your inane bs posts? lol.

ain nuvvu machinery endhira narsi gaa ..i wont trust you to assemble lego blocks without harming yourself and others.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

I don't think you understand what cognitive dissonance is.. pretty sure you can't say where this 'cognitive dissonance' is exposed.

most likely you'll say I support dora, but I don't. I just don't support language fascist talk like yours.

you just want to argue based on assumptions. I argue purely based on the statements and the stupid logic in your statements.

"language facist" anta. You think ppl dont know the elitist scum you are. abusing ordinary people day in day out as ethnic scum - abusing their voices as language scum.