Nagababu MAA ki resign cheyyadam maha dhaarunam

Telugodura456

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

ain nuvvu machinery endhira narsi gaa ..i wont trust you to assemble lego blocks without harming yourself and others.

first good joke ra. congrats.

11 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

"language facist" anta. You think ppl dont know the elitist scum you are. abusing ordinary people day in day out as ethnic scum - abusing their voices as language scum. 

which 'people'? this db people?

lets see how many people tolerate the crap you post, without you sucking up them.

you are just mad that I'm too cool for you and this db. its not my fault you refuse to learn from your stupid arguments.

Lets conduct an experiment. I'll be back in March and won't post until then.

lets see if you hate this db, because you would have been abused by then (i'm literally saving you from abuse here). or you'd be sucking up to a lot of the pro India nationalists here. Or you'd not even be here because no one cares about the crap you post.

one thing or the other has to happen. To stay as awesome as I'm is literally impossible. hehe..

being jealous is useless. you can't become me.

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

I am not saying film industry shouldnt develop in andhra. But calling it TG film industry is just inaccurate. Its telugu film industry. They will come to andhra - let amravati develop. And before that maybe andhra and tg will merge.

45c humid summers lo film industry vachi work chesthadha ? Emi pichi raa mee real estate batch ki 

Neeku manchi idea isthanu , moon lo real estate cheyi .Elon Musk,Jeff Bezos is planning hotels on lunar surface . 

start ventures around those hotels and call it "chandravathi " world class lunar city . Bakra gaalu kachitham ga kontaru 

28 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

45c humid summers lo film industry vachi work chesthadha ? Emi pichi raa mee real estate batch ki 

Neeku manchi idea isthanu , moon lo real estate cheyi .Elon Musk,Jeff Bezos is planning hotels on lunar surface . 

start ventures around those hotels and call it "chandravathi " world class lunar city . Bakra gaalu kachitham ga kontaru 

manodiki antha imagination unte, enduku okatey sollu cheptadu. lite teesko.

he's never going to go past amaravati. others have moved on.

4 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

Useless industry. Fuuck them.

Andhra should ban these guys and set up its own industry. For all intentions and purposes they belong to Telangana. Let them rot there.

4 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Andhra ki film industry radhu , lite .  Yesu reddy chesedhi correct anipisthadhi 

Slowly choke the film industry by imposing restrictions on their black money , it is in no way useful to the state .  

This must be the way out for entertainment industry.

Pakka state lo producers ni rich cheyadaniki AP lo enduku free hold ivali ? These movies are not product of AP, neither they are produced in AP.

Telangana film industry ani...AP Film industry ani identitfy cheyadam first step. There is nothing like "Telugu film industry" exists after 2014.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

I am not saying film industry shouldnt develop in andhra. But calling it TG film industry is just inaccurate. Its telugu film industry. They will come to andhra - let amravati develop. And before that maybe andhra and tg will merge.

Ila anukuntu unte many artists will suffer. These guys made their bed. None of them are born in Andhra. They won’t help it in anyway. Pachchi manchineellu kooda thaagi undaru. They don’t even know Andhra life. Akkineni and Mega are with Dora these days. Ramoji was so clever that he created two separate channels as soon as the state divided. When they are covering their asses and singing to the tune of TG, why should any Andhra person care? Also they won’t come to Amaravati even if it gets built. They have all the money in Hyderabad. They are not setting up a new one again. Infact, I would not be surprised if they already tried to block it in Andhra. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JustChill_Mama said:

Kalamathalli muddhu biddalu ila godava padadam em baledhu anna 

Kalaama thalli savithi bidda ani small sight seeing anta anna

7 hours ago, Sword_KanthaRao said:

This must be the way out for entertainment industry.

Pakka state lo producers ni rich cheyadaniki AP lo enduku free hold ivali ? These movies are not product of AP, neither they are produced in AP.

Telangana film industry ani...AP Film industry ani identitfy cheyadam first step. There is nothing like "Telugu film industry" exists after 2014.

pakka state endhi  thokka state endhi.

This is TFI - first dheenni preserve chesukovali. Aa process lo TG koncham benefit pondhuthe pondhani. Andharu nee lantollu kaadhura hater.

8 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

vayi mud.

44 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Ila anukuntu unte many artists will suffer. These guys made their bed. None of them are born in Andhra. They won’t help it in anyway. Pachchi manchineellu kooda thaagi undaru. They don’t even know Andhra life. Akkineni and Mega are with Dora these days. Ramoji was so clever that he created two separate channels as soon as the state divided. When they are covering their asses and singing to the tune of TG, why should any Andhra person care? Also they won’t come to Amaravati even if it gets built. They have all the money in Hyderabad. They are not setting up a new one again. Infact, I would not be surprised if they already tried to block it in Andhra. 

Bro - yes i support andhra artist development just like I support TG artists development. For me both are brothers from the same mother.  Koncham TG ki extra aithe its ok  i dont mind. Andhra ni vennu potu podichindi delhi and dora scumbags and valla supporters. TG people have nothing against andhra and will prefer even to socialize with them over others. We should never convert justice for andhra in to social enemity with TG people - they are our brothers. TG land is ours and so is kostha land theirs.

16 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Bro - yes i support andhra artist development just like I support TG artists development. For me both are brothers from the same mother.  Koncham TG ki extra aithe its ok  i dont mind. Andhra ni vennu potu podichindi delhi and dora scumbags and valla supporters. TG people have nothing against andhra and will prefer even to socialize with them over others. We should never convert justice for andhra in to social enemity with TG people - they are our brothers. TG land is ours and so is kostha land theirs.

al r makin same point bt manodaina @DummyVariable ni brothr othrs ni mingeyra n vere buthul . ok ok we gt it blood and breed compulsions