Telugodura ni hurt cheyyakandi ra.. enduku delete chesaru vaadu meekosam poraduthunna thread ni?

Raven_Rayes

amaravati kosam vaadi poratam ni anichi veyakandi.

naaku sambandame ledhu ra babu anna, vaadu nannu laagi mari discuss chesthunnadu, edho rendu maatalu amaravati ni anna ani.

anthakanna, amaravati gurinchi neekenduku bey antey, nenu mooskoni unta anna minimum common sense kooda leni warrior vaadu.

@Telugodura456 lanti genius lu meeku dorakaru ra... vadulukokandi septhunna.

malli aa thread ni reinstate cheyyalsindhey.

3 minutes ago, BAVA_BERRY said:

Ante baa revolutionaries like pulkodura erm sorry @Telugodura456 ni andru pichi kukka ni chusnatu ignoring papam

next mana pulkodura oka anti-India udhyamam teeskosthadu Andhra la.

but vaadi fav sandrabob will be busy lobbying in delhi. malli bobgoru gurinchi maatladithey veedu rechi pothadu.

idhedho pawan kalyan vaalakam laaga undhi. vaadu kooda andariki neethulu septhu, bjp tho pothu pettukuntadu. lol. same to same.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

amaravati kosam vaadi poratam ni anichi veyakandi.

naaku sambandame ledhu ra babu anna, vaadu nannu laagi mari discuss chesthunnadu, edho rendu maatalu amaravati ni anna ani.

anthakanna, amaravati gurinchi neekenduku bey antey, nenu mooskoni unta anna minimum common sense kooda leni warrior vaadu.

@Telugodura456 lanti genius lu meeku dorakaru ra... vadulukokandi septhunna.

malli aa thread ni reinstate cheyyalsindhey.

narsi gaadi thinking - "let me see if i can be so slick that i can brand him as one agenda(amaravati) guy and attribute that as his main motive and trash him and bully on that. Hopefully that  way nobody takes what he says seriously i can escape from all my shameful sanghi behaviour of supporting langas/rss and calling people from kashmir to assam to moplahs to andhras as ethnic scum."

sneaky bully ra narsi.  kaani pani cheyyav. I will always hold your feet to fire.

3 minutes ago, chef said:

Emaina I. Underwear gaanni yevad 10gaad malla?

Eedu digaadu - thodella gang cherindhi - naarsi, bava barre and chef, soon halwa gaadu inko kontha mandhi cheerthaaru. Almost all of them openly sanghi. Malla narsi @Raven_Rayes gaadu neethulu - i am alone in this forum, i fight against all anta. he is a bully who comes with a gang.

46 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

narsi gaadi thinking - "let me see if i can be so slick that i can brand him as one agenda(amaravati) guy and attribute that as his main motive and trash him and bully on that. Hopefully that  way nobody takes what he says seriously i can escape from all my shameful sanghi behaviour of supporting langas/rss and calling people from kashmir to assam to moplahs to andhras as ethnic scum."

sneaky bully ra narsi.  kaani pani cheyyav. I will always hold your feet to fire.

I'm actually trying to sanitise your silly behaviour by attributing it to obsession over amaravati.

Ideally based on the number of times you tag me in this db, the conclusion should be that your obsession is with me.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Eedu digaadu - thodella gang cherindhi - naarsi, bava barre and chef, soon halwa gaadu inko kontha mandhi cheerthaaru. Almost all of them openly sanghi. Malla narsi @Raven_Rayes gaadu neethulu - i am alone in this forum, i fight against all anta. he is a bully who comes with a gang.

lol.

49 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Rey narsi I made a lengthy post exposing you here 

akkada response ivvaka ikkodichaahu veshaal endhiro. devious sanghi scum.

em response kaavaali ra?

you still haven't learnt to process disagreement. neeku em cheppamantav?

even I have severe disagreements with @Ryzen_renoir do you see me trying to tail him and get him to agree with me? how old are you ra?

I'm a little bit ashamed that a premier institute in chennai could only produce a dumbfcuk like you.

Tokkalo Bramaravathi pacha cartel is pumping money to keep that name alive.. idedo shibu inu doge coine yevvaram lekka ikkada mega whale pacha cartel whale pacha party and investors pulkas

26 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

em response kaavaali ra?

even I have severe disagreements with @Ryzen_renoir do you see me trying to tail him and get him to agree with me? how old are you ra?

I'm a little bit ashamed that a premier institute in chennai could only produce a dumbfcuk like you.

He is remarkably similar to sanghis in the sense that any insult to their real estate project is perceived as insult to whole Andhra aathma gouravam just like sanghis interpret any insult to RSS is insult to Hinduism 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

He is remarkably similar to sanghis in the sense that any insult to their real estate project is perceived as insult to whole Andhra aathma gouravam just like sanghis interpret any insult to RSS is insult to Hinduism 

No - nice try lying throug the teeth. You dont just oppose amaravati - you want the state to be "broken in to pieces". Not even divided - but "broken in to pieces". you are  a vicious sanghi. You cannot control caste rivalries to a point but willing to take it any extreme and weaken the people.

31 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

em response kaavaali ra?

it is not a disagreement. Nice try sugar coating your sanghi style hate fest. Your a hater and you will be called out for it.