Telugodura ni hurt cheyyakandi ra.. enduku delete chesaru vaadu meekosam poraduthunna thread ni?

Raven_Rayes

As per narsi @Raven_Rayes he can call all my people - grand fathers to relatives to freinds to ammamas  born in my region as exploiters who need to be thrown out of a place or atleast not allowed any political legitimacy. And he wants me to process that as a "disagreement". talk of gaslighting.

Why does this bully think he is a victim? weird fellow.

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

No - nice try lying throug the teeth. You dont just oppose amaravati - you want the state to be "broken in to pieces". Not even divided - but "broken in to pieces". you are  a vicious sanghi. You cannot control caste rivalries to a point but willing to take it any extreme and weaken the people.

Your response is already belittling of others just demand for equal treatment. 

It would have been better to divide Andhra during 1972 jai Andhra movement but selfish politicians did not want to lose their power over Hyderabad. 

If amaravathi mega expenditure is your demand then you must also support separation of AP  now itself so that other parts won't get kicked out with debt and nothing to show 40-50 years in the future 

You can be free to build a trillion dollar city in your separate state without involvement of others 

3 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Your response is already belittling of others just demand for equal treatment. 

It would have been better to divide Andhra during 1972 jai Andhra movement but selfish politicians did not want to lose their power over Hyderabad. 

If amaravathi mega expenditure is your demand then you must also support separation of AP  now itself so that other parts won't get kicked out with debt and nothing to show 40-50 years in the future 

You can be free to build a trillion dollar city in your separate state without involvement of others 

No - you dont care a $hit about equal treatment. where is unequal treatment when most of money is spent on welfare and when most money is generated from few places. If you cared even for a minute  about equality you will not be able to stand India which takes your taxes but wont even speak your language. you are just resentful of a caste. 

I sometimes feel helpless. You once said you have no problems being a slave of delhi and i am supposed to beleive you care about equality ? you burn with hate and jealousy.

Rey @Ryzen_renoir yours is not about equality but a resentment against a party or caste. and i have no problem with it. that party can be defeated and as a matter of fact it has been many times. But the hate you have for people and a desire for them to "break in to pieces" - clearly shows the sanghi part of your mind. because breaking states in to pieces but a hindized delhi ruling them all has been rss dream anyway.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

No - you dont care a $hit about equal treatment. where is unequal treatment when most of money is spent on welfare and when most money is generated from few places. If you cared even for a minute  about equality you will not be able to stand India which takes your taxes but wont even speak your language. you are just resentful of a caste. 

I sometimes feel helpless. You once said you have no problems being a slave of delhi and i am supposed to beleive you care about equality ? you burn with hate and jealousy.

Welfare schemes aapeyali ane nenu kooda demand chesthuna kadha.  Manifesto lo welfare lekunda pommanu naa support untadhi  

Meeru katte taxes tho meeru kattukovali antey evadu oppose chestharu ?  Self finance ki state finance ki difference thelusa ?

15 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Manchi manchi comedians ni chusina, Nee lantodini sudadam ide modalu. 

#Teluguban

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Welfare schemes aapeyali ane nenu kooda demand chesthuna kadha.  Manifesto lo welfare lekunda pommanu naa support untadhi  

Meeru katte taxes tho meeru kattukovali antey evadu oppose chestharu ?  Self finance ki state finance ki difference thelusa ?

"meeru" endhi? are you really claiming to represent nellore here? really ? i dont know you can so viciosly hate telugu people and still function in real life. come to these forums like this. chaala strange people ra.

24 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

As per narsi @Raven_Rayes he can call all my people - grand fathers to relatives to freinds to ammamas  born in my region as exploiters who need to be thrown out of a place or atleast not allowed any political legitimacy. And he wants me to process that as a "disagreement". talk of gaslighting.

Why does this bully think he is a victim? weird fellow.

aahan. so you can call yourself TG lover, and still not try to understand and empathize with their call for self rule. The only thing you can seem to do is to worry about grandfathers, friends to ammammas lol. and you do this in the name of 'telugu unity'. which is why you are ethnonationalist scum.

where did I call myself the victim? I called you guys insects, in fact. most posters here disgust me. both AP/TG

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

aahan. so you can call yourself TG lover, and still not try to understand and empathize with their call for self rule. The only thing you can seem to do is to worry about grandfathers, friends to ammammas lol. and you do this in the name of 'telugu unity'. which is why you are ethnonationalist scum.

where did I call myself the victim? I called you guys insects, in fact. most posters here disgust me. both AP/TG

I hundred percent empathize with TG people. I grew up there. The main langa protaganists lost in 2009. Contrary to what you think they resisted the demand a lot despite the demand put in such a way that all loss goes to andhra and all benefit goes to TG in terms of jobs/infra etc.

This is what happens when you go with doras. They already voted out them in 2009 - how many tests do you keep for them . Do you think people keep fighting this when things are rigged up at delhi level ?

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I hundred percent empathize with TG people. I grew up there. The main langa protaganists lost in 2009. Contrary to what you think they resisted the demand a lot despite the demand put in such a way that all loss goes to andhra and all benefit goes to TG in terms of jobs/infra etc.

This is what happens when you go with doras. They already voted out them in 2009 - how many tests do you keep for them . Do you think people keep fighting this when things are rigged up at delhi level ?

aah, so your argument is - once you lose on your agenda in 2009, you shouldn't try again..anthey na?

ask your sandrabob to try again for samaykyandhra no? why you tearing underwears before he takes the initiative and makes arguments on it?

oh I forgot, he can't even win a councilor seat in hyd now. lol.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

aah, so your argument is - once you lose on your agenda in 2009, you shouldn't try again..anthey na?

ask your sandrabob to try again for samaykyandhra no? why you tearing underwears before he takes the initiative and makes arguments on it?

oh I forgot, he can't even win a councilor seat in hyd now. lol.

If delhi is gone the state would never split. Sandrababu cannot try because delhi is a powerful , evil force. why do you taunt weak people like this ? everyone knows not a single kashmiri wants to be with delhi - but you still have Cm coming from them. People have to live too - they cant keep fighting everyday.

really nice ra how you demand weak people to show brute strength as validation of justness of their demand.

15 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

2009 lo YSR schemes and money won over Telangana demand of which TDP was a big part of. 

Meeku delhi tho godava untey vallatho fight cheyandi , Telangana valla paina edisi emi laabam ? 

Oka pakka delhi sanka naakatha  president rule kaavali ani demand chestharu ,  inko pakka delhi paina fighting anta 🤣

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Meeku delhi tho godava untey vallatho fight cheyandi , Telangana valla paina edisi emi laabam ? 

Oka pakka delhi sanka naakatha  president rule kaavali ani demand chestharu ,  inko pakka delhi paina fighting anta 🤣

malla "meeku" - you are talking to me. I am one guy - not a gang typing you responses.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

If delhi is gone the state would never split. Sandrababu cannot try because delhi is a powerful , evil force. why do you taunt weak people like this ? everyone knows not a single kashmiri wants to be with delhi - but you still have Cm coming from them. People have to live too - they cant keep fighting everyday.

really nice ra how you demand weak people to show brute strength as validation of justness of their demand.

okay. lets hope delhi is gone, then. I don't give a fcuk.

forget sandrabob, is there a single intellectual in AP/TG making the proposal to move away from India now, or made it in the past?

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

okay. lets hope delhi is gone, then. I don't give a fcuk.

forget sandrabob, is there a single intellectual in AP/TG making the proposal to move away from India now, or made it in the past?

Beleive it or not it will happen rapidly. Who thought soviet union will collapse in 89 - nobody would have guessed even in 87. Do you know it was primarily due to russian imposition on linguistically diverse states and not "communism" ?