Telugodura ni hurt cheyyakandi ra.. enduku delete chesaru vaadu meekosam poraduthunna thread ni?

Raven_Rayes

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

malla "meeku" - you are talking to me. I am one guy - not a gang typing you responses.

dude, you brought this on yourself by calling me a kamma hater, andhra hater etc. I haven't posted one single hatred post on either. not like you posting against TG movement, and then claiming that it is just against doras. as if Kammas are not landlords themselves.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

malla "meeku" - you are talking to me. I am one guy - not a gang typing you responses.

You clearly represent the Interests of one party not telugu or Andhra people and I am addressing you as that 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

and @Raven_Rayes i dont base my opinion on second guessing what can happen and what not and take a position. I go with what i think is right and what is good for everyone.

who cares what you think is good for everyone, when you can't even articulate it properly. you should learn to stfu first.

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

You clearly represent the Interests of one party not telugu or Andhra people and I am addressing you as that 

No i dont represent anything other than myself. I talk for interests of telugu people thats not the same as presenting any organization.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

who cares what you think is good for everyone, when you can't even articulate it properly. you should learn to stfu first.

you have been trying that very hard here. hows that working out for you ? i will keep calling you out for your hate.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

you have been trying that very hard here. hows that working out for you ? i will keep calling you out for your hate.

I'm not trying at all. you are the one tagging me in every thread.

once I find something productive to do in my life, I'll simply leave you to rant at yourself. lol.

until then, I can entertain you with more and more bs.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

No i dont represent anything other than myself. I talk for interests of telugu people thats not the same as presenting any organization.

The whole amaravathi mega city nonsense is a spit on the face of all other telugu people who directly don't benefit from it. 

If you really support telugu people then you must also oppose it. 

If you want a huge planned city then get  institutional  support from financial institutions and private corporations and leave state expenditure to a minimum 

2 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

The whole amaravathi mega city nonsense is a spit on the face of all other telugu people who directly don't benefit from it. 

If you really support telugu people then you must also oppose it. 

If you want a huge planned city then get  institutional  support from financial institutions and private corporations and leave state expenditure to a minimum 

That is your characterization.  I said many times i am ok if a capital is built anywhere - i support capital because ap needs a city.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

That is your characterization.  I said many times i am ok if a capital is built anywhere - i support capital because ap needs a city.

AP already has cities , just implement proper municipal codes  and develop civic infra in them depending on what they get in taxes. 

Capital is only for administrative purposes, economic centers will develop naturally 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

yeah, you want people to engage with the best version of you - the one who is liberal and open minded, while you drag people for their throwaway comments distorting their intentions and claiming to have been offended.

what an idiot. zero capacity for self reflection.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

that's not possible at all, without state usurping land from others to gift to private entities. no private corporation in the world will agree to develop a city and leave space for public infrastructure that they can't benefit from.

the only way to build cities is to appeal to delhi to finance it as a national project. Even declaring Amaravati to be a union territory could've done the trick. Vijayawada Guntur can benefit from the expanse.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yeah, you want people to engage with the best version of you - the one who is liberal and open minded, while you drag people for their throwaway comments distorting their intentions and claiming to have been offended.

what an idiot. zero capacity for self reflection.

"best version"?? - i dont have any other versions ra rey narsi. have i come with different versions of it ? yem matladuthunnavura - stop projecting.