Time and Space complexity

Hindhustani

10 minutes ago, Hindhustani said:

Bro , what is the best material you gone through to understand time and space complexity.. do you apply in your project ?

@vampire @mettastar 

Chala materials unayi

I felt algoexpert.io lo super explain chesadu vaadu I used to scared about logarithmic ones 

Project lo ovadu apply cheyadu not sure higher core products lo vaadutharo but Funda of CS bro

31 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Chala materials unayi

I felt algoexpert.io lo super explain chesadu vaadu I used to scared about logarithmic ones 

Project lo ovadu apply cheyadu not sure higher core products lo vaadutharo but Funda of CS bro

Project lo enduku cheyyaru bro?

scalability etla vasthadi? Latency etc calculations appudu bend theestharu

4 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Project lo enduku cheyyaru bro?

scalability etla vasthadi? Latency etc calculations appudu bend theestharu

You use big complexity your coding project?? Bro I never used yaa scalling apudu different types of auto scale vadutham horizontal vertical 

But code rasinapdu o n logn 

Examole I just use arrays.sort adi lopala e complexity I never think , offxourse I am aware I cannot sort million records using that method 

We do perf test for desired goal for respective qps dantlo auto scale lo enni desired , emina memory leaks etc with profiler chustanu but oka method of any Java Lang or common project vadinpau adi use chesi rayadame

@csrcsr and @vampire I’m kind of in career change confusion.. I was developer initial career.. last few years TPM .. from project kick off to prod look over enter delivery.. involve in every aspect of tech thing if there is an issue like load balance, hardware size, performance test , prod support, analysis of delivered code if there is any issue .. work with DBA , system, infra ..   sometimes solve problem by setting standard process , change business expectations , analysis of dead lock , lock , memory and cpu etc.. but i don’t do code fix .. hand off to offshore team.. it is like jack of all , master of none. If I want to get high pay , change back to developing? ..I know there is lot of learning curve .. 

Just now, Hindhustani said:

@csrcsr and @vampire I’m kind of in career change confusion.. I was developer initial career.. last few years TPM .. from project kick off to prod look over enter delivery.. involve in every aspect of tech thing if there is an issue like load balance, hardware size, performance test , prod support, analysis of delivered code if there is any issue .. work with DBA , system, infra ..   sometimes solve problem by setting standard process , change business expectations , analysis of dead lock , lock , memory and cpu etc.. but i don’t do code fix .. hand off to offshore team.. it is like jack of all , master of none. If I want to get high pay , change back to developing? ..I know there is lot of learning curve .. 

There is no difference between dev and devips bayya ipudu andaru anni cheyali

Programming language kuda anni chestunafu

Ipudu maa dantlo lambdas python

Konni shell 

Cdk ki go Lang to generate those cfts

Core application Java lo UI node /angular

So edo oka side tisujo

UI node angular react typescripy etc ) plus some backend like Java etc

Or 

Backend with cloud and devops

Or 

Up with node expertise on devops

Ala okati chusukono prepare avadame

Material ki shortage ledu time spend cheyali

Along with this tech company lo ekada ravali anna leet code system design must bayya 😫

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

You use big complexity your coding project?? Bro I never used yaa scalling apudu different types of auto scale vadutham horizontal vertical 

But code rasinapdu o n logn 

Examole I just use arrays.sort adi lopala e complexity I never think , offxourse I am aware I cannot sort million records using that method 

We do perf test for desired goal for respective qps dantlo auto scale lo enni desired , emina memory leaks etc with profiler chustanu but oka method of any Java Lang or common project vadinpau adi use chesi rayadame

Code reviews lo each & every block of code ni review chestham memu aithey. 
actually array.sort is not bad as u think.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Hindhustani said:

Tpm salary kood on par with swe ladder as far as i know.

instead of changing gears,  try to get into big companies as tpm. My 2 cents

19 hours ago, Vaampire said:

Tpm salary kood on par with swe ladder as far as i know.

instead of changing gears,  try to get into big companies as tpm. My 2 cents

Thanks Bro .. kind of confused situation.. working in development is you know only your module.. but in my current role .I look at  Overall. each has pro and cons .. at the mid of career changing gears need lot of effort..

I took leetcode subscription bro, just started practicing but  can’t able to solve even the easy ones .. 

@csrcsr @vampire what was your comfort level when you started.. I work in Java