Time and Space complexity

Hindhustani

22 minutes ago, Hindhustani said:

Thanks Bro .. kind of confused situation.. working in development is you know only your module.. but in my current role .I look at  Overall. each has pro and cons .. at the mid of career changing gears need lot of effort..

I took leetcode subscription bro, just started practicing but  can’t able to solve even the easy ones .. 

@csrcsr @vampire what was your comfort level when you started.. I work in Java 

Iga andaru ade cheptaru bro practice practice ani lot of effort tappadu 

Nenu kuda ade state lo unna

@Vaampire bro from your faang and similar companies which tech you used for coding.?

used any algorithms ? ..

how typically the team structure, like team lead , architects etc .?

.. if ask you someone want to have faang level expertise without working.. what kind of training or practice required. ?

How many lines of code typical write in a week ? In faang and similar companies ?

will there be someone to help if we stuck in faang or similar companies, or they treat low asking for help..?

4 hours ago, Hindhustani said:

@Vaampire bro from your faang and similar companies which tech you used for coding.?

used any algorithms ? ..

how typically the team structure, like team lead , architects etc .?

.. if ask you someone want to have faang level expertise without working.. what kind of training or practice required. ?

How many lines of code typical write in a week ? In faang and similar companies ?

will there be someone to help if we stuck in faang or similar companies, or they treat low asking for help..?

There is nothing “faang like expertise”.

at fb, engs write lot of code. Most of it is unorganised. Things move so fast. Apple is better than fb.

there wont be any officially Team leads. Every sr engineer will be TL for their project. Architect role depends on project. Not guarenteed.

u can always ask help during ramp up time(first 3-4months)