Move to (Nevada, Tennessee, Florida or Washington). Save at least 25k/year more on taxes

veerigadu

Just now, veerigadu said:

I would pick 25k anyday over this hiking. We all have different priorities. 

Totally raja, I like to enjoy my life while I can not just save save save

2 minutes ago, Gundepotuu_Gummadi said:

Single income 100k salary before tax family with kid(3 years)

house ipatilo kone alochana ledu

texas ki move avdam good decision ha?

Yes,

Another option is Tennessee

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Gundepotuu_Gummadi said:

Single income 100k salary before tax family with kid(3 years)

house ipatilo kone alochana ledu

texas ki move avdam good decision ha?

Manchi area lo 1300-1400 ki single bed room theesuko. You will pay 1300*12 around 16K/year for all the rent, school and enjoy no state taxes. 

On other hand our other folks will just pay same amount that in the form of property taxes. Even if they dont have kids going to school. 

Your kid will have good education just like theirs. To top it off you will have no state tax. Enjoy the best of both worlds and move to Texas. 

Once you decide to buy home and settle down then everything will probably change. So next 3-4 years Texas lo enjoy cheyyi. 

24 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Totally raja, I like to enjoy my life while I can not just save save save

25K* 10 years = 250k. With inflation adjusted it will be 400K. 

In retrospect, Your hiking is still worth it in Colorado after 10 years from now? Jk bhayya

6 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Manchi area lo 1300-1400 ki single bed room theesuko. You will pay 1300*12 around 16K for rent, school and living. 

On other hand our other folks will just pay same amount that in the form of property taxes. 

Your kid will have good education just like theirs. To top it off you will have no state tax. Enjoy the best of both worlds and move to Texas. 

Once you decide to buy home and settle down then everything will probably change. So next 3-4 years Texas lo enjoy cheyyi 

thanks for the info bro

single bed 1400 range untada.

11 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Manchi area lo 1300-1400 ki single bed room theesuko. You will pay 1300*12 around 16K/year for all the rent, school and enjoy no state taxes. 

On other hand our other folks will just pay same amount that in the form of property taxes. Even if they dont have kids going to school. 

Once you decide to buy home and settle down then everything will probably change. So next 3-4 years Texas lo enjoy cheyyi. 

1 BR ???

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

1BHK apartment anna. Single kid with family anta. Very nice school area lo around 1300  in dallaspuram.

Okay...some one else had 3 kids...better go with at least town home... preferably end unit. 

Money is not everything- enjoy life... Living in apartment is not good when you have multiple kids and going to school.

Just now, hunkyfunky2 said:

Okay...some one else had 3 kids...better go with at least town home... preferably end unit. 

Money is not everything- enjoy life... Living in apartment is not good when you have multiple kids and going to school.

Ofcourse. 1 BHK wont work with 3 kids. Then atleast 2-3 BR will be mandatory. 

Florida is good option but only problem is no great job opportunities. Faang level companies presence literally zero. Remote nunchi wfo ki shift avvalemu Florida aithey