Move to (Nevada, Tennessee, Florida or Washington). Save at least 25k/year more on taxes

veerigadu

3 hours ago, Vaampire said:

Well property tax varies from 0.25% to 3%. Homes aa mathram kooda appreciate kaava?

So far they have been in most places, but you also pay more every month for insurance, maintenance, and there is always depreciation after few years ..

9 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

102 and still counting. But why do you ask. 

DEveLoping an algorithm that can identify ones age based on the level of pretentious crap they post online. 

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

DEveLoping an algorithm that can identify ones age based on the level of pretentious crap they post online. 

Good. Let me know how it goes. I will post it online for you.

12 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

So far they have been in most places, but you also pay more every month for insurance, maintenance, and there is always depreciation after few years ..

Insurance maintenance rental home ki ayina  untayi. Difference is negligible.

Manchi markets lo buying home is always good idea. My first home became 3x in 7 yrs

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vaampire said:

Insurance maintenance rental home ki ayina  untayi. Difference is negligible.

Manchi markets lo buying home is always good idea. My first home became 3x in 7 yrs

Bay Area lo tappa aa level appreciation ekkada undadu bro maybe Texas is an exception. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Bay Area lo tappa aa level appreciation ekkada undadu bro maybe Texas is an exception. 

Agreed bro. Ee level appreciation rare ley. 

My friend bought home in Cleveland oh in 2012 and it's almost 2x now. 2015 lo second home konnadu adhi kooda 1.7x now. 

Buying home is big process. U need to do lot of research and pick the right area. If u follow those basics, it's always profitable.. recession is only exception

Rents have gone up by a lot in the last one year and they will not go down anytime soon with the number of people moving around to tier 2 cities and low cost states... if you are paying around $2000 to an apartment, better look for a low cost home (<500K) or even a townhome and pay mortgage on it.. at least, you build equity... Austin and Dallas lo apartments kuda dorakadam ledu... 

23 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Rents have gone up by a lot in the last one year and they will not go down anytime soon with the number of people moving around to tier 2 cities and low cost states... if you are paying around $2000 to an apartment, better look for a low cost home (<500K) or even a townhome and pay mortgage on it.. at least, you build equity... Austin and Dallas lo apartments kuda dorakadam ledu... 

Move to Colorado Springs baa

18 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Nuvvu Dallas aa ippudu

Yes baa… property taxes are high here… I think you save a lot on that in Colorado… 

I cannot bear the cold weather.. my kids get sick a lot in winter too… But I love Colorado for it’s beautiful places.. I visited 6-7 times.. I drove from Dallas to Colorado 5 times.. 

• Like 1