Dog 🐶 bite in usa

toranam

19 hours ago, toranam said:

Hello,
Seeking advise on one of my friend's situation. One of my friend bit by two dogs on his both of the legs last week and seeking for advise how to handle the situation.

Incident:
He just stepped out of his home(Apartments) walking towards the Car and suddenly one of the neighbors' two dogs rushed towards him screaming loudly & bit both of his legs.
Both of the dogs were set free without any leash when this incident happened. One of his leg had deep punctured wound and other had severe bruises from the dog's bite.
He went to ER Room , was given immediate medication & doing fine now. This Incident was reported to Apartment leasing office , 
Police and Animal Control authorities and an incident was created on this.
He has following questions and seeking advise on the same. 
 - Who would be responsible for the medical expenses?
 - If dog's owner is responsible , what is the best way to reach out to them? Is it through Attorney or reach them directly(My friend has dog's owner details (name and phone number)?
 - If it is through Attorney , which type of Attorney to reach out & any references?

Please help. Thank you for your time 🙏

it comes with lot of good luck dude, bit ki 5K easy ga lagachu, all paid by dogs insurance so take the benefit

tell me your address, i would like to try as well

he can contact the dog owner directly and all bills should be paid by the owner - no questions

Now if he wants to brag about this case more, like getting some big amount, he can still go legally without any issues - but to start off he first need to go talk to an attorney and explain the whole story... lawyer will suggest based on your friends wants (like sue, or get a big amount from dog owner by settling without going to courts/law).. 

all depends on what your friend wants to do..