How much you love your kids examples?

Murari_Murari

1 hour ago, nokia123 said:

everything double ante meeru baaga rich anukunta bro? netflix ki inko account enduku...  seperate profile create chesthe saripoddhi kadha thanaki?

netflix ki kotha anukunta

1 hour ago, nokia123 said:

everything double ante meeru baaga rich anukunta bro? netflix ki inko account enduku...  seperate profile create chesthe saripoddhi kadha thanaki?

Seperate profile you can access  right.. so we took seperate accounts.

Hardly that cost additional 30 bucks ..if that sounds one is rich its poor selection.

1 minute ago, Murari_Murari said:

Seperate profile you can access  right.. so we took seperate accounts.

Hardly that cost additional 30 bucks ..if that sounds one is rich its poor selection.

More than financial stature it shows the amount of insecurity in your family which can only result in an unpleasant future if the love that you are stating towards your offspring is true

5 hours ago, FLraja said:

mana school bag lo chakletlu dasukodam college la cigs dasukodam tappa inkem avasaram

Did you bought a girl to yoir home and introduced to your friend as family friend at school?

Did you ever watched a romantic scene when your parents watching or changed channel?

Did you ever bought a alchohol to your home royally when you areat your college ? 

5 hours ago, FLraja said:

mana school bag lo chakletlu dasukodam college la cigs dasukodam tappa inkem avasaram

Did you bought a girl to yoir home and introduced to your friend as family friend at school?

Did you ever watched a romantic scene when your parents watching or changed channel?

Did you ever bought a alchohol to your home royally when you areat your college ? 

7 minutes ago, naranjaX said:

More than financial stature it shows the amount of insecurity in your family which can only result in an unpleasant future if the love that you are stating towards your offspring is true

He might have been raised very suspicious by his father , so he's thought process is like that , but yeah family lo good bad Anne share cheskovali, ila privacy ane lafoot matalu waaste

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Murari_Murari said:

Nenu intlo costco card vunna ma amayiki costco card konicha so she dont have dependency on us and has privacy.

Never check her phone or email or browing history antha namakam naku tana meda....bec she is my blood and taapy cheyadhu  

Thanu boys tho matladina memu epudu addu chepam bec we know she never does mistake..bec she is my blood.

Neela sontu muchatlu chepe boys tho matladite matram addu cheptam bec we know you are kachara

4 minutes ago, usetime63 said:

He might have been raised very suspicious by his father , so he's thought process is like that , but yeah family lo good bad Anne share cheskovali, ila privacy ane lafoot matalu waaste

Could be very possible... and I agree that sharing good and bad are one of the most basic foundations of a family

17 minutes ago, naranjaX said:

Could be very possible... and I agree that sharing good and bad are one of the most basic foundations of a family

I encourage to share any bad or good but what ever her life she want to live we will support her since she is 20+ she knows whats good or bad.

Never doubt your kids but when needed be ready to support there.

8 hours ago, Murari_Murari said:

1. Nenu intlo costco card vunna ma amayiki costco card konicha so she dont have dependency on us and has privacy.

2.Never check her phone or email or browing history antha namakam naku tana meda....bec she is my blood and taapy cheyadhu  

3.Thanu boys tho matladina memu epudu addu chepam bec we know she never does mistake..bec she is my blood.

1. Did you get her a new costco store card or costco credit card? Add on card should be enough for any scenario. You are either too rich to realize or foolish

2. Looks like you do have inner intentions to check her phone/email/browsing history... Do you think your daughter has the same faith on you? Probably that's why she asked for separate Netflix even though you are same blood

3. Looking at this statement I wonder if you allow your spouse to talk with opposite sex people as she is not same blood as you and you seem to have faith only in people who share your blood

So many references of bloodline in your statement leads me to believe you are someone that is influenced a lot with movies that propagate this theory, so I advise you to decrease watching such propaganda else next step in your daughter independence might be your will

2 hours ago, Murari_Murari said:

bhayya avanni mana range kadu

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Murari_Murari said:

I encourage to share any bad or good but what ever her life she want to live we will support her since she is 20+ she knows whats good or bad.

Never doubt your kids but when needed be ready to support there.

I agree parents supporting kids in ways that make sense... but the examples that you quote here seems to be not making sense 

8 hours ago, Murari_Murari said:

Nenu intlo costco card vunna ma amayiki costco card konicha so she dont have dependency on us and has privacy.

Never check her phone or email or browing history antha namakam naku tana meda....bec she is my blood and taapy cheyadhu  

Thanu boys tho matladina memu epudu addu chepam bec we know she never does mistake..bec she is my blood.

Can you please PM email ID and phone number of your daughter?