How much you love your kids examples?

Murari_Murari

Just now, Murari_Murari said:

Yentha dainam ra neku .asking daughter details and acting innocent. 

I am not innocent Uncle, just asking for details for friendship, I will treat her like a friend.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, huma said:

I am not innocent Uncle, just asking for details for friendship, I will treat her like a friend.

Ne age ki gage ki na kuthuru neku friend yentra.

11 hours ago, Murari_Murari said:

Did you bought a girl to yoir home and introduced to your friend as family friend at school?

Did you ever watched a romantic scene when your parents watching or changed channel?

Did you ever bought a alchohol to your home royally when you areat your college ? 

"Did" use chesinappudu rest of the question present tense lo undali... did you buy anali not bought.

11 hours ago, naranjaX said:

1. Did you get her a new costco store card or costco credit card? Add on card should be enough for any scenario. You are either too rich to realize or foolish

2. Looks like you do have inner intentions to check her phone/email/browsing history... Do you think your daughter has the same faith on you? Probably that's why she asked for separate Netflix even though you are same blood

3. Looking at this statement I wonder if you allow your spouse to talk with opposite sex people as she is not same blood as you and you seem to have faith only in people who share your blood

So many references of bloodline in your statement leads me to believe you are someone that is influenced a lot with movies that propagate this theory, so I advise you to decrease watching such propaganda else next step in your daughter independence might be your will

:giggle: