Way to test if your wife really loves you

huma

Apply for 15 days leave at Job. Tell your wife that you lost the job and after one week tell her that you

had to spend all your savings for an incurred losses in some activity. You will soon realize how much your wife

loves you.

47 minutes ago, huma said:

Apply for 15 days leave at Job. Tell your wife that you lost the job and after one week tell her that you

had to spend all your savings for an incurred losses in some activity. You will soon realize how much your wife

loves you.

there are 100 other non destructive ways to find the same thing, one best thing is your own gut

1 hour ago, huma said:

loves you.

Are you expecting that your wife will leave you if you lose your job? What do you want to really test here?? 

7 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Are you expecting that your wife will leave you if you lose your job? What do you want to really test here?? 

His mother left his father so he thinks only that way ba 

1 hour ago, sarfaroshi said:

same thing reverse lo. 2 weeks tanu vere state ki frnd vala intiki chill avvadaniki velta ante nee feeling enti ?

adi reverse ela avutundi ra bewakoof

38 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Nothing, just a caution for henpecked husbands

1 minute ago, huma said:

Then whose love is true mom or wife

how old are you?

love is everywhere, but its not there all the time. you can love your dog, the beggar down the street, the superstar who let you have his autograph. its in everybody.

true love is when you don't restrict yourself to a certain section of people - including your family. You love everyone (not unconditionally), then you find true love.

like you with hating muslims.. very hard for you to find true love. I think. I may be wrong.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

how old are you?

love is everywhere, but its not there all the time. you can love your dog, the beggar down the street, the superstar who let you have his autograph. its in everybody.

true love is when you don't restrict yourself to a certain section of people - including your family. You love everyone (not unconditionally), then you find true love.

like you with hating muslims.. very hard for you to find true love. I think. I may be wrong.

Let me tell you I was born and brought up in colony with 50% muslims and I hate only fanatic non patriotic muslims

• Upvote 2