Way to test if your wife really loves you

huma

Just now, huma said:

Let me tell you I was born and brought up in colony with 50% muslims and I hate only fanatic non patriotic muslims

no. be honest. you are bigoted against muslims. you being born and brought up in 90% muslim colony also doesn't matter if you call random people as being muslim as an insult.

that hate is blinding you to the beauty in the world. that's why probably you are still searching for true love. which you'd mostly not find anyway.

but good that you have a lot of money to pay for s3x.

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you are confusing wife with mom.

her job is not to nurture you, and put up with your adolescent antics.

do u conduct interviews for wife job..what is the payrate per hour baaaa...please also post job description and responsibilities if possible sample resume also baaaa 

15 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

no. be honest. you are bigoted against muslims. you being born and brought up in 90% muslim colony also doesn't matter if you call random people as being muslim as an insult.

that hate is blinding you to the beauty in the world. that's why probably you are still searching for true love. which you'd mostly not find anyway.

but good that you have a lot of money to pay for s3x.

90% kaadu 50%. yes I have money , thats good. Love is a commitment with headache, avasarama?

1 minute ago, huma said:

yes I have money , thats good. Love is a commitment with headache, avasarama?

you didn't understand what I said. lite.

love is not a commitment. It's love.

Just now, huma said:

it matters a lot for us not for you.

you have no idea what you are saying.

you are bigoted against muslims. its a plain fact. that's probably one of the many triggers for you to take the path that you took.

Its not about percentage of muslims around you growing up.

that's why its better if you stop trying to find 'true love'.

19 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

how old are you?

love is everywhere, but its not there all the time. you can love your dog, the beggar down the street, the superstar who let you have his autograph. its in everybody.

true love is when you don't restrict yourself to a certain section of people - including your family. You love everyone (not unconditionally), then you find true love.

like you with hating muslims.. very hard for you to find true love. I think. I may be wrong.

eat pig with True love baaaa.. u will love it like others who eat pig....

LOL ...."love is everywhere, but its not there all the time" I will make NFT out of this statement...

• Haha 1

Just now, Ministryofbadmouth said:

eat pig with True love baaaa.. u will love it like others who eat pig....

LOL ...."love is everywhere, but its not there all the time" I will make NFT out of this statement...

makes no sense. lol.