Did some girl proposed you?

huma

1 hour ago, riashli said:

He belongs to marwadi community, he said i won't be able to adjust in them, 6 yrs pichi ga ishtapaddanu.. did craziest things for him.. ippudu silly ga anipistundi 

@ts thanks for the thread..memories refreshed 

Okay. Seems one side only. He said very smoothly 

1 hour ago, Ministryofbadmouth said:

ippude lechara cheppu anti sagathulu.....time ledhu ra ... eee panjabi ABCD to okate busy ra mama....okate texts and pics ra..kalavali anta

Ante Inka legaledanna maata 

7 hours ago, riashli said:

He belongs to marwadi community, he said i won't be able to adjust in them, 6 yrs pichi ga ishtapaddanu.. did craziest things for him.. ippudu silly ga anipistundi 

@ts thanks for the thread..memories refreshed 

throw more light. 

Garals em crazy things chestara ani oka curiosity  

13 hours ago, Ministryofbadmouth said:

master lo naa heroism chusi iddharamayalu propose chesaru raaaa kani vallu naku nachalaa so harsh ga NO cheppanu.....

aaa taruvatha first job lo mexican ammayeee propose chesindhi..spanish ami nerchukuntam ani no cheppaaa

3 years back beautiful mixed papa gym lo nanu chusi impress ayeee number adigindhi icha nu...2 week taruvatha matter ayyendhi inko 2 weeks taruvatha marraige propse chesindhi NO cheppanu...

prastutham dance class lo ABCD punjabi ammye venta paduthundhi chudaliiii  ra Yes or No ani....

thats it ra..my stories..neevu cheppu

anta andagaadivannamaata, naaku anta scene ledu bro. Just okkatti chesindi kaani iddariki kudarledu. ikkada pay chesi chaala mandini minganu

4 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Indian ae kani aah ammai Telugu kaadu. Telugu ammailu kuda nak telsina chala Mandi bi and lesb unnaru... if that's what u r wondering.

Yes....  I never heard /listen about this in my surroundings ..so sounds surprise to me ..  

is they any specific reason why they were interesting to lesbi /Bi... its complete opposite to our nature/traditions kada ..still why they were going like  that ..

2 minutes ago, jaathiratnalu said:

Yes....  I never heard /listen about this in my surroundings ..so sounds surprise to me ..  

is they any specific reason why they were interesting to lesbi /Bi... its complete opposite to our nature/traditions kada ..still why they were going like  that ..

Sigmund Freud postulated that infants had a “psychic bisexuality” and that gender identity development, whether a child matured as a boy or girl, depended on socializing influences. ... Girls must learn to become like their mothers, and desire their fathers; this process will then culminate in a normative heterosexual identity.11-Sept-2010

• Sad 2

57 minutes ago, Midnightsun said:

Sigmund Freud postulated that infants had a “psychic bisexuality” and that gender identity development, whether a child matured as a boy or girl, depended on socializing influences. ... Girls must learn to become like their mothers, and desire their fathers; this process will then culminate in a normative heterosexual identity.11-Sept-2010

Idiot

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jaathiratnalu said:

It's not opposite our culture. It's just those idiot monotheists like muslims and Christians that imposed the ideology that lgbt is sin. For example this @Midnightsun is one such sick person imposing his islamic ideology here. It's in fact accepted in Hindu culture. It's the British that demonized LGBT with their acts when they ruled India.

Before that a number of Hindu texts have portrayed homosexual experience as natural and joyful, the Kamasutra affirms and recognizes same-sex relations, and there are several Hindu temples which have carvings that depict both men and women engaging in homosexual acts.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Ellen said:

It's not opposite our culture. It's just those idiot monotheists like muslims and Christians that imposed the ideology that lgbt is sin. For example this @Midnightsun is one such sick person imposing his islamic ideology here. It's in fact accepted in Hindu culture. It's the British that demonized LGBT with their acts when they ruled India.

Before that a number of Hindu texts have portrayed homosexual experience as natural and joyful, the Kamasutra affirms and recognizes same-sex relations, and there are several Hindu temples which have carvings that depict both men and women engaging in homosexual acts.

Wt ideology!!!

vattakayal ideology em kadu

@3$%