NC: Lenn@r

Undilaemanchikalam

55 minutes ago, Undilaemanchikalam said:

$45k Veysina no luck.. 

East facing done, west facing 5-6 homes unnayi, rest all south facing (15 homes). Inka south chudali..

West is good for summers too can enjoy back yard in the evenings in the shade

12 hours ago, JavaBava said:

Austin lo pichi janalu 90k lu kuda vestunnaru bids chinna chinna 45/50 lots ki 😂

Avuna.. interest rates peruguthunayi kadha 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/18/2022 at 10:02 PM, sattipandu007 said:

If you really want to buy a home then go for that extra 30k, next month house price penchutadu builder oka 10k, ila you will be bidding for ever. Either take a step or just back out either ways is fine if not it will eat your brain and peace. 

Thanks bro for your suggestion.

$40k bid veysa vachindhi.. I thought the bid was high and I was crazy andukae message cheyaledu but guess what, they increased base price and released homes for bidding at $585k which is $40k more than my price. 

moreover, to get an appointment in Lennar at Geneva it is taking 3 weeks anta. Friend photos share cheysadu, weekend atleast 30-40 cars untunayi anta. Can’t wait to relocate to this place.

with Lumbar prices heading back to August 2021 levels, this will contribute to home prices as well

[Inflation]+[Lumbar Price Increase]+[Stimulus]+[Multiple Jobs] > Effect from Increasing Interest Rates

buy what you can afford and sustaining better than waiting for lower prices

24 minutes ago, Undilaemanchikalam said:

$40k bid veysa vachindhi.. I thought the bid was high and I was crazy andukae message cheyaledu but guess what, they increased base price and released homes for bidding at $585k which is $40k more than my price. 

moreover, to get an appointment in Lennar at Geneva it is taking 3 weeks anta. Friend photos share cheysadu, weekend atleast 30-40 cars untunayi anta. Can’t wait to relocate to this place.

ee model bro...also. nucelar reachtors annav...malli y?

16 minutes ago, dkchinnari said:

ee model bro...also. nucelar reachtors annav...malli y?

Somerset.

reactor ki idi almost 20 miles dooram so I think good. I would avoid hollysprings, new hill and Apex areas if that’s a concern. 
hollysprings is worst bro, dump yard smell is really bad and more over there is a big gas filling station, 55 meedha veyithae, smell sucks.. so andukae Fuquay varina has got this craze in NC. This community is close to schools, day cares and shops. 

37 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

with Lumbar prices heading back to August 2021 levels, this will contribute to home prices as well

[Inflation]+[Lumbar Price Increase]+[Stimulus]+[Multiple Jobs] > Effect from Increasing Interest Rates

buy what you can afford and sustaining better than waiting for lower prices

Why lumbar prices are increasing?

6 hours ago, Undilaemanchikalam said:

Congratulations bro, good that everything worked out. 

Yeah January and Feb inka crazy ga penchesaru prices. Demand ye matram taggatledu, in fact ekkuva ayindi in fear of interest rates. Deekiniki thodu inflation full swing lo undi so I don't think prices are going to drop anytime soon.