NC: Lenn@r

Undilaemanchikalam

7 hours ago, Undilaemanchikalam said:

Thanks bro for your suggestion.

$40k bid veysa vachindhi.. I thought the bid was high and I was crazy andukae message cheyaledu but guess what, they increased base price and released homes for bidding at $585k which is $40k more than my price. 

moreover, to get an appointment in Lennar at Geneva it is taking 3 weeks anta. Friend photos share cheysadu, weekend atleast 30-40 cars untunayi anta. Can’t wait to relocate to this place.

congrats man. handover epdu antunnadu?

3 minutes ago, sattipandu007 said:

Congratulations bro, good that everything worked out. 

Yeah January and Feb inka crazy ga penchesaru prices. Demand ye matram taggatledu, in fact ekkuva ayindi in fear of interest rates. Deekiniki thodu inflation full swing lo undi so I don't think prices are going to drop anytime soon. 

inventory ledu vaa. interest rates penchithe economy down aithadi

16 minutes ago, sattipandu007 said:

Congratulations bro, good that everything worked out. 

Yeah January and Feb inka crazy ga penchesaru prices. Demand ye matram taggatledu, in fact ekkuva ayindi in fear of interest rates. Deekiniki thodu inflation full swing lo undi so I don't think prices are going to drop anytime soon. 

Thanks bro.

15 hours ago, sureshkonda said:

inventory ledu vaa. interest rates penchithe economy down aithadi

lite abba, interest penchina I don't think they are going to go too high. Ipudu alavatu paddaru janalu kani, inthaka mundu 4 to 10% fluctuations eppudu undeve. Corrections ithai andulo doubt ledu, with stocks falling but with inflation, supply chain issues and low inventory it's going to take a lot of time to correct. ee roje chusa sales increased 6% anta in jan.

38 minutes ago, sattipandu007 said:

lite abba, interest penchina I don't think they are going to go too high. Ipudu alavatu paddaru janalu kani, inthaka mundu 4 to 10% fluctuations eppudu undeve. Corrections ithai andulo doubt ledu, with stocks falling but with inflation, supply chain issues and low inventory it's going to take a lot of time to correct. ee roje chusa sales increased 6% anta in jan.

Avunu.. 

On 1/16/2022 at 10:43 PM, Undilaemanchikalam said:

Lennar at Geneva lo evaryna thesukunnara?

visited the community, looks good but enduku antha crazy bidding $30-$50k bid ani chepparu.. naku mind block ayindhi. I see there are some positives with this community (close to 401k, Walmart, Aldi, Home Depot, Kohls, day cares, schools and restaurants), house ki house ki Manchi space ichadu, lot of light in the community.. but ah bidding enduku antha high anedhi ardham kavadam ledu, especially when interest rate are going high..

wanted some advice before I enter into this bidding war 😜

Only reason and main one they have is they can afford to buy that’s all! Rest all secondary