Mortgage rates nearly 4%

krrish

3 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Rate locked until Feb 3… 10/6 ARM 2.5% and signed documents but not yet closed. Will they honor it ?

signed aipote ok, they will accept

1 minute ago, sattipandu007 said:

lol no, they increased because more buyers looking now to avoid interest rate hike. Double dhamaka, high interest rates with high price

All of this will lead to foreclosures, recession eventually 

13 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

i remember you mentioned that you sold your old house bro.Did you already buy new house?

Nope. @terminator_desi 

the person who bought my house bought it as investment, so we are currently renting the same home and i dont think he has any plans of moving. So no hurry for me.

As a fellow db’ian and a person who bought home several years ago, my advice would be to go for 5/1 arm which will have low interest rate and keep refinancing it every 2-4 yrs.

Just now, Vaampire said:

As a fellow db’ian and a person who bought home several years ago, my advice would be to go for 5/1 arm which will have low interest rate and keep refinancing it every 2-4 yrs.

Mari closing cost ?? 47osjd.gif

1 hour ago, Vaampire said:

30yrs fixed 3.9%
10/1 arm 4%

i deadified

39 minutes ago, krrish said:

Those who already signed and waiting for the closing will be impacted…the monthly payment will rise significantly…

those who are still looking for homes can better wait for few months…to get this reflected in the house prices decrease by at least a few percentage 

edi debba ante, who already signed for the house will pay the price

2 minutes ago, krrish said:

All of this will lead to foreclosures, recession eventually 

As long as builders keep releasing lots in controlled fashion I don't think house prices will decrease. They found perfect recipe, keep releasing 5 to 10 lots that they build for next 12 months, keep earnest money high, increase 5 to 10% price each month. This will keep FOMO in buyers going as they see increasing prices and rates. It will stop when pay checks can't support the mortgage.

27 minutes ago, Spartan said:

last year ante buyers market..

ippudu banks why would they loose their business...kathal padtaru

Last year buyers market ekkada saami. It was sellers market.. mortgage interest rate is effected by fed.. ee year penchuthundi kooda fed ey.

another tip for potential home buyers.. if ur working for reputed company, do check with several banks to see if they have any discount for the employees of ur company. Also several banks like bofa give discount(0.1-0.5%) if you are willing to open trading account with them and move all ur stocks(125k worth min anukunta) to that trading account.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Vaampire said:

Last year buyers market ekkada saami. It was sellers market.. mortgage interest rate is effected by fed.. ee year penchuthundi kooda fed ey.

another tip for potential home buyers.. if ur working for reputed company, do check with several banks to see if they have any discount for the employees of ur company. Also several banks like bofa give discount(0.1-0.5%) if you are willing to open trading account with them and move all ur stocks(125k worth min anukunta) to that trading account.

👍