Mortgage rates nearly 4%

krrish

57 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

I know bro this is my own decision.But just taking opinion from our folks.Ento after 14 years GC-EAD vachindi ani confidence to first home kondam ankunte conflicting suggestions vastunayi not only in DB but also outside in friends circle.Just 2 years lo 60% perigayi home prices in Phoenix.Housing crash kanuka ayithe I will loose hard earned money.

Dont worry, I am waiting too. Better to buy at a high rate and low prices so you can refinance later. Hoping prices will come down since an avg person cannot afford to pay monthly mortgage at high price and high rates. Ppl are FOMOing out because of increase in interest rates now. 2020 and 2021 have seen higher prices since ppl were able to afford because of low rates. 

Only reason to buy- if you can afford the monthly payment and want to live in the house for 5-10 yrs. short term market fluctuations would not affect you in this case.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, akkum_bakkum said:

Any home you own becomes primary if you have lived in that home for 2 out of the last 5 tax years! You can have any number of primary homes in your life time, but you CANNOT claim two primary homes at any given point of time!

I know these rules. But was not sure about limit of primary homes in life time. Thanks for clarifying.

• 8 months later...
On 1/18/2022 at 12:55 PM, Netflixmovieguz said:

Don’t sign new homes now. 6-8 monthss tharavaata >4 interest rate anntee plannedd kannte monthly extra payment ithadi. Correction is inevitable. Fall of 2022- 2023 will be a bear for housing market. Higher interest rates, more inventory to the market, return to offices is going to slow this damn thing down.

Randdammaaa raanddi kanthaa raaos