Mortgage rates nearly 4%

krrish

5 minutes ago, jaathiratnalu said:

enti bro.. Nuvvu high price lo ammutavu..

konadaniki matram   correction ravalanatvu ??

Anthey kada bro. Human tendency.. stocks kooda alaney chestham kada

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Fish said:

Inventory lekapoyina….no one will buy at high interest and peaked home prices 

last year all were buying because of low interest rates 

interest rate ki house purchase ki sambandham ledu...100K downpayment petti konevallaki eppudu market untadi

2 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

I think Austin,Phoenix,Tampa,Charlotte lo most of the predictions says house prices will increase upto 12% by end of the year because of low inventorry

Imo, austin is not worth it anymore… already prices peaked.. pre pandemic ey worst traffic ani vinna. Dont know how the traffic is going to be post pandemic. Not to mention 2.5% property tax..

but again, this is crazy market. Homes prices went up by 40-50% last year so wont be supriced 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sureshkonda said:

interest rate ki house purchase ki sambandham ledu...100K downpayment petti konevallaki eppudu market untadi

Disagreed bro. Ideally interest rate increase should effect housing market. But with current supply chain issues, we dont know

4 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Depends bro. If u like the home and plan to stay there for 5-10 years, buy it.

we can never time the market.

and also with current supply chain issues, i am not sure if the home prices go down with increase in interest rate.

I think i miscalculated few things while selling my home. I made more than 500k on it, so have to pay tax for additionL amount. I thought i can sell it and buy another home to take advantage of 500k non taxable profit on primary home.. honestly i am not even sure how many primary homes u can claim in entire life.

Any home you own becomes primary if you have lived in that home for 2 out of the last 5 tax years! You can have any number of primary homes in your life time, but you CANNOT claim two primary homes at any given point of time!

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

Phoenix,AZ lo 600k ki new build sign cheyabotunna. Hold or proceed? Same area lo 2 years back 400k unde home price

Inka hold chesi waste go for it 

4 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Disagreed bro. Ideally interest rate increase should effect housing market. But with current supply chain issues, we dont know

manchi school districts lo $100K-$200K ekkuva petti ammuthunnaru builders. housing market effect ayina itlanti areas lo impact undadu.

22 minutes ago, Hindhustani said:

@vampire bro , I’m actively looking to buy home .. In this current situation better to wait ? .. btw why did you sold home bro , when you buying again you have to put high rates and you paying rent .. what’s the advantage you saw ?

If you plan not to sell the house for atleast 5 years, then buy it anytime irrespective of market fluctuations. Real estate is not like stock market. You can remain at the same level, higher in boom or 10-15% lower, but never be Zero. I see everyone point to 2008 recession. Those who are able to sustain their jobs and keep homes got their home value back in 2 years. Even if you think the value goes down, does that change the fact that you need a shelter?

1 minute ago, thanks said:

Where in Phoenix

Mesa city lo bro.Richmond American Homes vadu kotta community start chesadu 4months back.Toll brother also started 6month back but it got sold out

15 minutes ago, akkum_bakkum said:

If you plan not to sell the house for atleast 5 years, then buy it anytime irrespective of market fluctuations. Real estate is not like stock market. You can remain at the same level, higher in boom or 10-15% lower, but never be Zero. I see everyone point to 2008 recession. Those who are able to sustain their jobs and keep homes got their home value back in 2 years. Even if you think the value goes down, does that change the fact that you need a shelter?

At the end of term with these interest rates he will be paying more interest…better to wait for a year or 2

9 minutes ago, Fish said:

At the end of term with these interest rates he will be paying more interest…better to wait for a year or 2

Well, for that exact same reason there is something called Refinance. By waiting and renting he is missing out on the opportunity to build equity which is a lot higher than the money lost from higher interest rate. #MPCloEconomics101