Tesla Konocha? Contemplating which car to buy

SRH

We are a family of 3 parents ostaremo epudana but basic ga nadi  contract job and I have moved between states earlier. Due to pandemic remote chesthuna.

7 seater suv/minivan konalani anukuna and Tesla model 3 konu ani friends saying? Don’t know which one to buy.

Tesla meda 50k petalani manasu opthaledu.. dayachesi situation ardam cheskoni chepandi 

If you go for long trips on your own car don’t buy Tesla. If not, no big difference except you ll stand out in the crowd on the road.

my suggestion, if you are going for suv you can easily get audii q5 for 10k dollars lesser than that

7 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

If you go for long trips on your own car don’t buy Tesla. If not, no big difference except you ll stand out in the crowd on the road.

my suggestion, if you are going for suv you can easily get audii q5 for 10k dollars lesser than that

Go Green. Save Earth… activist ayite… there are many EV options available , another best after Tesla is ID4

1 minute ago, Hitman said:

Go Green. Save Earth… activist ayite… there are many EV options available , another best after Tesla is ID4

We are not sure if fossil fuel alone cause global warming. There might be bigger factors Even musk said that many times 

14 minutes ago, SRH said:

We are a family of 3 parents ostaremo epudana but basic ga nadi  contract job and I have moved between states earlier. Due to pandemic remote chesthuna.

7 seater suv/minivan konalani anukuna and Tesla model 3 konu ani friends saying? Don’t know which one to buy.

Tesla meda 50k petalani manasu opthaledu.. dayachesi situation ardam cheskoni chepandi 

Tesla 50k lo radu. It takes 63k basic version. 7 seat version 67K 

7 seat kosam aytey don’t buy Tesla model Y. 

14 minutes ago, SRH said:

If you don't feel like purchasing something , don't do it. you will just regret it later

Model 3 is a great vehicle but you don't exactly need to purchase it .  Since you are working from home your mileage will be a lot less too , just get a 7 seater 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, chandrabhai7 said:

Tesla 50k lo radu. It takes 63k basic version. 7 seat version 67K 

7 seat kosam aytey don’t buy Tesla model Y. 

Why so expensive? They even look less stylish than many normal cars 

23 minutes ago, SRH said:

electric cars sucks bro…especially i have seen a frnd who has telsa and the charging dropped due to cold weather and even if u want to travel long then u need to make multiple stops so unless u plan to drive local and showoff them buy it or else anytime gas car is best with kids to avoid issues i mentioned