Tesla Konocha? Contemplating which car to buy

SRH

9 hours ago, PhillyDotNetGuy said:

I own a Tesla and it feels like iPhone on wheels. Using since 3 years and no maintenance. 

Can you give pros and cons bro with your experience?

10 hours ago, SRH said:

We are a family of 3 parents ostaremo epudana but basic ga nadi  contract job and I have moved between states earlier. Due to pandemic remote chesthuna.

7 seater suv/minivan konalani anukuna and Tesla model 3 konu ani friends saying? Don’t know which one to buy.

Tesla meda 50k petalani manasu opthaledu.. dayachesi situation ardam cheskoni chepandi 

If you need electric go with mustang Mache  much cheaper than Tesla model y with almost same spec .these  days everything is expensive if 5 seater is sufficient for you first buy a 5 seater and later look for a van when things get better

electric vehicles are good for commute ..if this is your only car I would suggest gas one unless you have strong urge of electric

37 minutes ago, kathilantikurradu said:

Can you give pros and cons bro with your experience?

Pros: FSD is worth during highway driving. You can trust its software more than yourself driving.

Car's body is very strong for safety.

No maintenance even for brakes. it uses cars technology to slow down when you apply brakes called regenerative braking.

Cons: Expensive car but worth it.

Some planning needed during long trips but supercharges are widely available on every interstate. Your car will calculate routes with super chargers

• Upvote 1

Just now, PhillyDotNetGuy said:

Pros: FSD is worth during highway driving. You can trust its software more than yourself driving.

Car's body is very strong for safety.

No maintenance even for brakes. it uses cars technology to slow down when you apply brakes called regenerative braking.

Cons: Expensive car but worth it.

Some planning needed during long trips but supercharges are widely available on every interstate. Your car will calculate routes with super chargers

oh. okay.

I still chose to take the train/bus to wherever I wanna go. if its too far, then the plane. thanks.

10 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

oh. okay.

I still chose to take the train/bus to wherever I wanna go. if its too far, then the plane. thanks.

Ok, for me a lot cheaper than train/flight.

10 hours ago, Codemonkey said:

Cons:

1. Approx you'll only get 70-75% of your charge as your mileage. For ex, if you charge your car to 300 miles, you'll get 210 to 220 mileage.

2. Full charging at Tesla super charger costs you approx $25-$30 depending on area/state. Even the fastest supercharger takes approx 30 to 40 mins for full charge but the ordinary (slow) superchargers takes 1 to 1.5 hrs. 

3. If you go on long trips, you need to plan your trip around chargers or supercharging network like booking hotels near to charging stations etc. Its really a hassle if you're visiting an area doesn't have Tesla supercharging network. You'll constantly worry about running out of battery.

4. Tesla charging range drops approx 10% right after 1st yr (for ex, if your full charge says 326miles on the day you buy, starting 2nd year you can only charge upto 300 to 310 miles).

Pros:

1. Tesla FSD works pretty well for highways and long drives, you wont get tired due to driving.

2. Lots of features come by default (heater stearing/seats, auto beam, auto wipers etc come by default where as you need to premium in other cars)

3. If you've a home, you can use home power outlet for charging the car. Its a pretty good 2nd car if you already have a primary ICE car.

one more.. pro: instagram lo pics petti andaru kullukunela cheyyachu 

14 minutes ago, PhillyDotNetGuy said:

Ok, for me a lot cheaper than train/flight.

plus I will never kill people (pedestrians like me or bikers like me) with that FSD or my own driving. :)

7 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Buy Toyota car myaaan. Teslaaa manakuuu endukuuu chepppu. Ethuluuuu kottadanikiii kakapotheee. Car is not a appreciating asset. Reliable Toyota with easy maintenance is way to go 

10 hours ago, PhillyDotNetGuy said:

Lol neeku asalu style ante ento telusa

2 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Tesla lo style undhaniiii yevvaru sepparuuu anna

paina oka tesla owner esadu. 
honda lu toyota lu tolukune naaku em telsu annai. 
tesla koni ayana 3 yrs ga 0 maintenance anta; apart from oil changes regular wear and tear nenu kuda peddaga em karchu cheyale naa car paina gatha 8 yrs gaa 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1