Tesla Konocha? Contemplating which car to buy

SRH

1 hour ago, Codemonkey said:

Cons:

1. Approx you'll only get 70-75% of your charge as your mileage. For ex, if you charge your car to 300 miles, you'll get 210 to 220 mileage.

2. Full charging at Tesla super charger costs you approx $25-$30 depending on area/state. Even the fastest supercharger takes approx 30 to 40 mins for full charge but the ordinary (slow) superchargers takes 1 to 1.5 hrs. 

3. If you go on long trips, you need to plan your trip around chargers or supercharging network like booking hotels near to charging stations etc. Its really a hassle if you're visiting an area doesn't have Tesla supercharging network. You'll constantly worry about running out of battery.

4. Tesla charging range drops approx 10% right after 1st yr (for ex, if your full charge says 326miles on the day you buy, starting 2nd year you can only charge upto 300 to 310 miles).

Pros:

1. Tesla FSD works pretty well for highways and long drives, you wont get tired due to driving.

2. Lots of features come by default (heater stearing/seats, auto beam, auto wipers etc come by default where as you need to premium in other cars)

3. If you've a home, you can use home power outlet for charging the car. Its a pretty good 2nd car if you already have a primary ICE car.

Tesla workout kadu unless u have one for long drives and one for local driving, given that it is super expensive too 

Unless Intlo charging setup unte parledhu kani  bayaata every time 25$ superchargering ante not viable

winter lo battery matram koncham twaragane drain avthadi I observed that 

1 hour ago, SRH said:

We are a family of 3 parents ostaremo epudana but basic ga nadi  contract job and I have moved between states earlier. Due to pandemic remote chesthuna.

7 seater suv/minivan konalani anukuna and Tesla model 3 konu ani friends saying? Don’t know which one to buy.

Tesla meda 50k petalani manasu opthaledu.. dayachesi situation ardam cheskoni chepandi 

Go for Toyota Sienna 2022 hybrid - 7 seater

3 minutes ago, MasterSujith said:

Unless Intlo charging setup unte parledhu kani  bayaata every time 25$ superchargering ante not viable

winter lo battery matram koncham twaragane drain avthadi I observed that 

Really ?? Thought it was free/nominal fee Until now 😂😂

Buy Toyota car myaaan. Teslaaa manakuuu endukuuu chepppu. Ethuluuuu kottadanikiii kakapotheee. Car is not a appreciating asset. Reliable Toyota with easy maintenance is way to go 

3 hours ago, SRH said:

We are a family of 3 parents ostaremo epudana but basic ga nadi  contract job and I have moved between states earlier. Due to pandemic remote chesthuna.

7 seater suv/minivan konalani anukuna and Tesla model 3 konu ani friends saying? Don’t know which one to buy.

Tesla meda 50k petalani manasu opthaledu.. dayachesi situation ardam cheskoni chepandi 

Ne budget entha bro @shamsher_007 @kfrockz inloka id marchipoya recent ga baaga chepadu

3 hours ago, DesiPokiri said:

If you go for long trips on your own car don’t buy Tesla. If not, no big difference except you ll stand out in the crowd on the road.

my suggestion, if you are going for suv you can easily get audii q5 for 10k dollars lesser than that

Ledhu desi manchi car tesla alanti apohalu vadhu. Na roomie ganike undhi extra 2k pay chesadu color ki. Inkokathanu valla apartment lo edho complimentary untadhi anta and office lo free inkenti kani karchi ledhu. Car bagundhu lopala sound system bed eskovachi stars ️ power pickup all good. He did mt take autopilot. Uou can always uograde

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

Buy Toyota car myaaan. Teslaaa manakuuu endukuuu chepppu. Ethuluuuu kottadanikiii kakapotheee. Car is not a appreciating asset. Reliable Toyota with easy maintenance is way to go 

texas mansion houses ki suit avvatledu anta....land rover too costly aipothundi...tesla tho saripedadam anukuntunnaru

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

Thanks guys. i am also thinking the same a Toyota 4Runner or a Toyota Sienna...

20 minutes ago, SRH said:

The thing with Tesla is federal returns tax file cheyochu anta I jus heard today somewhat around 7k ostayi ani frnd anadu

Ippudu kuda inka vunda 7k fed returns? 
heard for other evs