Newborn hearing test

m0nster

40 minutes ago, m0nster said:

Friend ki few weeks bag baby girl puttindhi. But before discharge  they did hearing screening 2 times but both of them failed anta. They referred her to audiologist and they god appointment after 2 months. He was so worrying about his daughter future. Avarikina ela jarigindha? What are the chances of possible hearing loss?

Chill kaka. If i may ask how the birth is? C aithey chances are high to fail..baby position valla.

Just now, Netflixmovieguz said:

Chill kaka. If i may ask how the birth is? C aithey chances are high to fail..baby position valla.

Anni ostaayi. 2 weeks wait chey correct tests kki

14 minutes ago, AreyOSamba said:

my kid failed a few times in the first 2-3 weeks then passed after sometime.

Oh ok. Friend told they gave test one on day & second on day 2. Then referred to audiologist. Is it same with your kid too, did he passed at audiologist?

1 minute ago, m0nster said:

Oh ok. Friend told they gave test one on day & second on day 2. Then referred to audiologist. Is it same with your kid too, did he passed at audiologist?

Worry avvaku bro, it's normal in the first few days even my baby had it later all good

3 minutes ago, mmharshaa said:

Worry avvaku bro, it's normal in the first few days even my baby had it later all good

Oh good bro. within how many days your kid failed? After how many weeks passed? Friend told they screened 2 days in a row after birth and referred to audiologist. 

Just now, m0nster said:

Oh good bro. within how many days your kid failed? After how many weeks passed? Friend told they screened 2 days in a row after birth and referred to audiologist. 

2nd day failed, 1st pediatric appointment like the 4th or 5th day passed

28 minutes ago, AreyOSamba said:

my kid failed a few times in the first 2-3 weeks then passed after sometime.

Same here, failed first time and tried again after 2 days before discharge from

hosp and passed

5 minutes ago, Meowcatp said:

Same here, failed first time and tried again after 2 days before discharge from

hosp and passed

Good bro. Friend daughter failed 2 screenings at hospital. So referred to audiologist so he is worrying a lot.

5 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

90% baby will pass in next hearing test..

my bil’s kid failed the test on day 1 & day 2.. malli 3 months appudu all good

Wow. Seems similar to my friends case. Hope all is fine then. Good thing that he shared is baby startle to sudden loud noises.

do you know after 3 months your bill’s kid passed at audiologist or general screening at hospital?

17 hours ago, m0nster said:

Friend ki few weeks bag baby girl puttindhi. But before discharge  they did hearing screening 2 times but both of them failed anta. They referred her to audiologist and they god appointment after 2 months. He was so worrying about his daughter future. Avarikina ela jarigindha? What are the chances of possible hearing loss?

Our newborn also has failed the test on left ear but eventually he got cleared on the same day at hospital .. sometimes water just gets trapped in new born ears. Unless in genes ask your friend not to worry much