Newborn hearing test

m0nster

2 hours ago, CrazyLuckyGuy said:

Our newborn also has failed the test on left ear but eventually he got cleared on the same day at hospital .. sometimes water just gets trapped in new born ears. Unless in genes ask your friend not to worry much 

Ok bro. Thanks for sharing 

let me tell you my story.

maa first abbai puttinappudu , hearing test chesindi, oka ear ki test fail ayyindi, maa fuse lu egiripoyay, malla next day vachi chesindi hes fine and doing great now andi

next day malla mee abbayi di heart size peddaga undi ani vaadu putina 3-4 days lo edo scanning cheyyali ani chepparu malli maa fuselu egiripoyay, nidrapattala, teera choosthey vallu scanning chesi everything is fine ani chepparu.

So basical ga nenu gamaninchindi entantye ee edavalu vaade machines correct ga pani chesi chavavu, its always better to take a 2nd or even 3rd advice. dont come to a conclusion. 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

let me tell you my story.

maa first abbai puttinappudu , hearing test chesindi, oka ear ki test fail ayyindi, maa fuse lu egiripoyay, malla next day vachi chesindi hes fine and doing great now andi

next day malla mee abbayi di heart size peddaga undi ani vaadu putina 3-4 days lo edo scanning cheyyali ani chepparu malli maa fuselu egiripoyay, nidrapattala, teera choosthey vallu scanning chesi everything is fine ani chepparu.

So basical ga nenu gamaninchindi entantye ee edavalu vaade machines correct ga pani chesi chavavu, its always better to take a 2nd or even 3rd advice. dont come to a conclusion. 

Lol. Thanks for sharing the information bro. My friend said he called to nearest audiologist and they said most of the time they should be fine anta

23 minutes ago, raccharambola said:

it may take sometime with the baby, but dont worry tests are not accurate here. sometimes baby may not also react

Ok. Good thing is my friends baby is startling for sudden sounds

45 minutes ago, m0nster said:

Lol. Thanks for sharing the information bro. My friend said he called to nearest audiologist and they said most of the time they should be fine anta

exactly ee lattukor galla ki machines sariigaa panicheyyavu.

she will be fine. Ask him to not to worry

5 minutes ago, m0nster said:

Sure. Thanks 

Sridevi mother ki brain surgery lanti complicated procedure lo bokka petti country idi. we have to take 2,3,4,5,6,th adivces

1 hour ago, JANASENA said:

Sridevi mother ki brain surgery lanti complicated procedure lo bokka petti country idi. we have to take 2,3,4,5,6,th adivces

True. Audiologist appointment vundhi annadu after 2 months. Hope everything will be clear by that time.

23 hours ago, m0nster said:

Friend ki few weeks bag baby girl puttindhi. But before discharge  they did hearing screening 2 times but both of them failed anta. They referred her to audiologist and they god appointment after 2 months. He was so worrying about his daughter future. Avarikina ela jarigindha? What are the chances of possible hearing loss?

@AreyOSamba is correct

It is very normal to fail the hearing tests for the new born babies as there will be water trapped into their ears.. Don't worry.. 99% of them pass the test after a few days.

18 minutes ago, joblessjack said:

@AreyOSamba is correct

It is very normal to fail the hearing tests for the new born babies as there will be water trapped into their ears.. Don't worry.. 99% of them pass the test after a few days.

Thanks bro

4 hours ago, m0nster said:

Ok. Good thing is my friends baby is startling for sudden sounds

please ask him not make nuisance around her ears..everything will be alright ...LOL

On 1/20/2022 at 5:51 PM, m0nster said:

Friend ki few weeks bag baby girl puttindhi. But before discharge  they did hearing screening 2 times but both of them failed anta. They referred her to audiologist and they god appointment after 2 months. He was so worrying about his daughter future. Avarikina ela jarigindha? What are the chances of possible hearing loss?

no worries at al .. happened to my friends baby .. it happens for some babies due to water in ears ... It clears after few days 

On 1/20/2022 at 5:51 PM, m0nster said:

Congrats to your friend