Newborn hearing test

m0nster

9 hours ago, killbillpandey123 said:

she should be fine I think but better check with audiologist, my kid used to wake up for cough and door bang sounds.

Do you have any idea about those 2.5/3 scores?

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/31/2022 at 11:27 AM, killbillpandey123 said:

No Idea about the score.

Friend valla papa ki yesterday audiologist appointment Indhi anta and she was diagnosed with mild hearings loss… and it’s permanent ani andhi anta. Friend called me and crying papam am cheppalekapoya. Anto eh disabilities papam. Mild hearing loss ki kuda hearing aids mandate ga vandala Bro any suggestions please?

15 hours ago, m0nster said:

Friend valla papa ki yesterday audiologist appointment Indhi anta and she was diagnosed with mild hearings loss… and it’s permanent ani andhi anta. Friend called me and crying papam am cheppalekapoya. Anto eh disabilities papam. Mild hearing loss ki kuda hearing aids mandate ga vandala Bro any suggestions please?

Ours is Moderate to Severe in both ears. Audiologist suggest hearing aids even for mild loss, because it is required for speech development, even with mild loss she will hear everything but misses on clarity of speech. Its hard for parents initially I can relate with the pain he is going through, still now it is hard for us to digest that my kid has hearing loss and it has no permanent cure. PM me if he needs any details.  

On 1/20/2022 at 5:20 PM, AreyOSamba said:

It is very normal to fail the hearing tests for the new born babies as there will be water trapped into their ears.. Don't worry.. 99% of them pass the test after a few days.

This is very true.