flash news uscis

csrcsr

4 hours ago, csrcsr said:

ou must request in writing that USCIS transfer your pending Form I-485 from one basis to another category. For Fiscal Year 2022, USCIS has created a new point of contact that should be used to request a transfer of the underlying basis of employment-based Form I-485s. Through September 30, 2022, you may submit your written request, with a completed I-485 Supplement J, Confirmation of Bona Fide Job Offer or Request for Job Portability Under INA Section 204(j) (if required), to the following address:

U. S. Department of Homeland Security
USCIS Western Forms Center
10 Application Way
Montclair, CA 91763-1350

USCIS strongly encourages applicants to send their transfer requests to the above address.

bhayya....deeniki official page emaina unda?

5 hours ago, sri_india said:

NIW eppadi nundooo undi ... if you are exceptional ability in science/engineering etc... you can file 140 directly without Perm .... not new at all 

Most of the doctors file their own i140 under NiW .

6 hours ago, TrishaManiac said:

bro deeni meaning enti...EB2 May2017 vaallu kuda apply cheskovaccha ?

First cum first serve EAD s d GC 

applications available only in Walmart 

5 minutes ago, MiryaIgudaMaruthiRao said:

First cum first serve EAD s d GC 

applications available only in Walmart 

costco lo ivvatam apesthunara aithe?

5 hours ago, csrcsr said:

First see niw req relax chesearu job offer advance ability

Manchi information pass cheddam ante ovaru nammaru I hurted resignation to db 

bro nuvvantha hurt avvaku govt employees nundi recommendation letters testhe niw amaina poss aa.. 

4 hours ago, nokia123 said:

ippudu yemi seyyamantavo seppu baa....perm process in progress

maa attorney ne adhi aapesi 140 direct pettuko ani septhadu ani naakithe anipiyyatle... is it a possibility?

and NIW expand seyyatam valla evariki help..already EB2 date current ayina vallaka?

Kontha mandi company jump kotti current unte we should evaluate but perm tithe it would be advantage

5 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Kontha mandi company jump kotti current unte we should evaluate but perm tithe it would be advantage

Thank you. How to get confirmation and how to proceed anedhi okkati seppu punyam kattuko baa 

13 hours ago, phatposts said:

100% correct. I am assuming they want to issue to those downgraded fellows (like me) whose date is current in EB2. Technically there is no real process associated with moving between EB3 and 2. You submit a request but there is no tracking, acceptance criteria etc.

The most encouraging aspect of this alert is - they seem to have setup a specific address for these requests rather than saying send to your original service center like Texas, Nebraska, Vermont, Cali, etc. 

Eppudo august lo hadavidi gaa kaakunda, ippude start chesaru -  which is a good thing. 

Most probably next 3 months dates move avvavu. Aaa tarvata EB3 kaasta melliga munduku potayemo.

EB2 straight filers and EB3 downgrade filers ni clear cheste - queues will be organic. Then date movement can be natural (aka dead for Indians). USCIS yokka kavi hrudayanni nenu ila ardham chesukuntunna. Let us see what the real motive is.

this is just a hogwash, at the end of day they are masters at wasting visas if needed to apply to indias

14 hours ago, dkchinnari said:

you mean for our cases like interfile..just write a letter to consider in eb2?

USCIS vallu cheyaru bro consider .. ante vallaki $$$ vasthai refile tho so y will they consider .. just a doubt can u clarify .. naadi May 2014 so