flash news uscis

csrcsr

50 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

this is just a hogwash, at the end of day they are masters at wasting visas if needed to apply to indias

aithe ippudu nuvvu eligible aithe apply chestava cheyyava? :)

• Haha 1

Arey NIW ante pathodu eligible kadu lafut consultancy jobs are not NIW ani na yokka idi. But good thing endi ante they are now taking interfile requests seriously and may give some acknowledgement after they receive interfile request.

1 hour ago, phatposts said:

aithe ippudu nuvvu eligible aithe apply chestava cheyyava? :)

where did i say i dont apply, all i am saying is these things should have been done by law already and they havent been doing iit, this is just for tweets sake and nothing more, at the end of the last qtr, they will waste 90K visas this year too

16 hours ago, JackSeal said:

To qualify for it you need to submit your publications/patents info, recommendations letters from people you don’t know but knows your work, some citations or if you are a entrepreneur with proven business idea and providing jobs which improves US economy …

kastam for software engineers  

This is what my brother is doing who recently finished his PhD. Law firm vaadu said Eb1 ki ippude eligible kaadu inko one year alaa wait cheyyu and meanwhile citations increase aythay and also keep publishing the papers ani cheppi EB2 NIW lo applying.

Eb2 NIW ki kooda so much documentation.. the tough thing was to get recommendation letters from someone he doesn't know but have  used/knows his work. The recommendations should not come from anyone who is on his publications anta - this took him several months but finally got enough documentation.

2 minutes ago, Paamu said:

This is what my brother is doing who recently finished his PhD. Law firm vaadu said Eb1 ki ippude eligible kaadu inko one year alaa wait cheyyu and meanwhile citations increase aythay and also keep publishing the papers ani cheppi EB2 NIW lo applying.

Eb2 NIW ki kooda so much documentation.. the tough thing was to get recommendation letters from someone he doesn't know but have  used/knows his work. The recommendations should not come from anyone who is on his publications anta - this took him several months but finally got enough documentation.

That got relaxed in the latest guidelines just advanced defree and skilled workers ki kottesrunaru

U. S. Department of Homeland Security
USCIS Western Forms Center
10 Application Way
Montclair, CA 91763-1350

e address Google maps lo vastha ledu uti uti address? Or security concerns a

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

U. S. Department of Homeland Security
USCIS Western Forms Center
10 Application Way
Montclair, CA 91763-1350

e address Google maps lo vastha ledu uti uti address? Or security concerns a

Pr0xy antunnaru bro telegram biggies

7 minutes ago, Paamu said:

Yeah it took me 6 months to gather all evidence another 3 months to submit … and waiting from Sep 2020 for approval