New boss

ronanking

New boss is so annoying, he keeps saying in case you get hit by a bus a every now and then. Intern ni train chei ani adagadam veru ... let the inter be the primar next time anadam veru.... 

9 minutes ago, ronanking said:

New boss is so annoying, he keeps saying in case you get hit by a bus a every now and then. Intern ni train chei ani adagadam veru ... let the inter be the primar next time anadam veru.... 

It’s pretty common dialog by thellolu - li8. Be practical

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ronanking said:

Lol vadu interns tho Pani cheyyesdam ani chusthunnademo .. jagratha.. they will do all recoding sessions , will ask u how create that and this blah blah with documentation 

4 hours ago, ronanking said:

Emo vayya

49 minutes ago, Raazu said:

My ex boss used to say.. what if u win a lottery and quit the job, try having a back up antunde

This line is used my boss too and it is positive line compared to hit by bus which is crazy 

3 hours ago, TechAdvice said:

Lol vadu interns tho Pani cheyyesdam ani chusthunnademo .. jagratha.. they will do all recoding sessions , will ask u how create that and this blah blah with documentation 

Adey jarigindi.... this evening... i want you to document everything so the intern can do it next time ... i want the inter to be primary and you be the second set of eyes anta.... 

Its kind of offensive if someone thinks an intern can do what you achived over the past 2 years in just 1 month... e donga saley gadu vachi kuda 1 month kaleydu... inter vachi 2 weeks kaleydu ...