Where to save money for house downpayment?

jiggubhai

So I finally decided to start saving some money towards downpayment for a house in the next 5 years. Stocks lo kaakunda inka ekkada save chestaru janalu? someone was suggesting just put the money in saving account but it has very low interest rate.. wondering if there are better options..

• jiggubhai changed the title to Where to save money for house downpayment?
4 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Vegas lo gamble cheyyi baa gelisthey millionaire ledante back to square one. 

Hit big or go home types

buy home or be homeless antava ba lol

3 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Put it in etfs ba. Almost No risk and minimum returns 

sp500 is the least risk I guess but i think when market crashes a lot like during a recession I think it takes years to recover emo kada baa

Tulam thoti start pettu…atarvata Oz…atarvata 100 gram..atarvata pav kilo…adha kilo..kilo…gold koni10gu …market mida risk anukunte gold better alternative..

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, jiggubhai said:

So I finally decided to start saving some money towards downpayment for a house in the next 5 years. Stocks lo kaakunda inka ekkada save chestaru janalu? someone was suggesting just put the money in saving account but it has very low interest rate.. wondering if there are better options..

first tell your budget and how much you can put down 5/10/15/20 and then someone can tell.

500k budget and 5c down ki 5-6 months enough... month ko 5k pakkana pedite saal

1 hour ago, jiggubhai said:

bed kinda pettu

1 minute ago, pakeer_saab said:

By the time you save 100K for down payment, home prices appreciate by 150K.. think differently

buy a small cheap home to begin with, build equity, when ready go for big one by selling old one, this way you are not paying rent and also building equity

dont compare with what others bought, home is for you not others, if your friends are coming to see your status by looking at your home. they are not friends, keep far away from them

build equity in this context enti

1 hour ago, jiggubhai said:

Bank 🏦 lo