Where to save money for house downpayment?

jiggubhai

5 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Stocks lo invest antunav equilty nai malum?

equity is sometimes used to refer to stocks but not always.. check pakeer saab's response. he meant principal.

1 hour ago, jiggubhai said:

So I finally decided to start saving some money towards downpayment for a house in the next 5 years. Stocks lo kaakunda inka ekkada save chestaru janalu? someone was suggesting just put the money in saving account but it has very low interest rate.. wondering if there are better options..

Buy a home now and pay the emi instead of saving that money 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Credit card geeki or Loan chesaina buy land in Hyd outskirts kaaka.. 5 years avasaram le 2-3 years lo min double avvudhhi ippudu nadusthunna trend ki

yea i was considering buying land in hyd area but US nundi manage cheyadam kashtam baa..kabja ayithe dikku undadu

4 minutes ago, jiggubhai said:

yea i was considering buying land in hyd area but US nundi manage cheyadam kashtam baa..kabja ayithe dikku undadu

Parents lera india lo

1 minute ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Parents lera india lo

unnaru baa but i dont want to put so much pressure on them.. retired and happy 

also, they had bad experiences with kabja in the past, i dont want to put them through that experience again.

anyway, ikkada US nundi manage chesedaniki any tips? 

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

Tulam thoti start pettu…atarvata Oz…atarvata 100 gram..atarvata pav kilo…adha kilo..kilo…gold koni10gu …market mida risk anukunte gold better alternative..

Paisal rakapoyina Pata concept vadu..tulam bangarm turk. ...u ...u

Bangaram concept ite useful...either way..

1 hour ago, jiggubhai said:

ekakda tintaamo akkada eragdam better, if you plan to live here, dont buy there, real estate is booming everywhere, there is no risk of kabza here

• Upvote 1

Where do you live? If you live in low cost cities, it is easier to buy a small one like a condo or townhome or a small single family home.. if you live in high cost cities, you won’t be able to afford it