Single ammailu buying houses - good 👍 trend keep it going

Dil_se

2 hours ago, jambalhaatraja said:

ammailu home buyers are mostly pelli chupulu chusi chusi chusi alasipoina 30+ fooku lu...valla thought is atleast illu unna some loveda guy will come ani 

but ammai already illu unte why will abbai say yes...he is more like "deeeni yeshaloooo"

Ye Kalam lo unnav bro… Ee rojullo ammailaki full demand… there are more guys and less girls.. if the girl is working, then the demand is more.. ee db la 30+ pelli kaani batch chala mandi unnaru.. vallani adugu.. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Thokkalee said:

Ye Kalam lo unnav bro… Ee rojullo ammailaki full demand… there are more guys and less girls.. if the girl is working, then the demand is more.. ee db la 30+ pelli kaani batch chala mandi unnaru.. vallani adugu.. 

oka peg eyyi vallaki..frustration anta bayata pedataar

anonymous DB la you are trying to tell the age of people as if its true.. bagundabba

25 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

anonymous DB la you are trying to tell the age of people as if its true.. bagundabba

When did that happen? Matrimony and pelli choopulu threads chala paddayi db la.. danni batti cheppa… 

In my circle and my friends circle, ammailaki full demand.. witch company lo work chese abbailaku no demand.. there are couple of girls working in faang and are adamant that they want a groom who works only in faang.. of course why would they marry a guy earning 100-150k when they earn around 300-400K per year.. 😄

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

When did that happen? Matrimony and pelli choopulu threads chala paddayi db la.. danni batti cheppa… 

In my circle and my friends circle, ammailaki full demand.. witch company lo work chese abbailaku no demand.. there are couple of girls working in faang and are adamant that they want a groom who works only in faang.. of course why would they marry a guy earning 100-150k when they earn around 300-400K per year.. 😄

Yes. I said this is some other threads..irrespective of skill and talent you should never let money dominate you. If that happens you will loose a lot of people and lot of memories too in life

1 hour ago, Thokkalee said:

Alagalagalagalagala laalla
Alagalagalagalagala bheemla
Alagalagalagalagala laalla
Alagalagalagalagala bheemla

8 hours ago, jambalhaatraja said:

ammailu home buyers are mostly pelli chupulu chusi chusi chusi alasipoina 30+ fooku lu...valla thought is atleast illu unna some loveda guy will come ani 

but ammai already illu unte why will abbai say yes...he is more like "deeeni yeshaloooo"

100 % true...attitude peaks untundii gurls with Home

8 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

Thokkale darling

On 2/23/2022 at 5:08 AM, tables said:

In general ee madya ammailaki attitude ekkuva undi.

hooks have more demand going forward then hulli 

cycle of life...edanna oka world war ochindi anuko..equation changes and then it will come back full circle..

• Haha 1