NATO prepares Ukraine to fight Russia

Telugodura456

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Most european countries are based on language and are doing just fine. It is just that ukrainian here acting all neo-nazi like you do and creating problems for his people.

Always comes with an ax to grind - stupid fck with a loser mentality.

'rich' european countries are fine. is Andhra rich enough to be fine?

you are literally talking about ethnic supremacy or ethnonationalism, and I'm the nazi? do you even understand what nazi refers to?

31 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

'rich' european countries are fine. is Andhra rich enough to be fine?

you are literally talking about ethnic supremacy or ethnonationalism, and I'm the nazi? do you even understand what nazi refers to?

Yes - you are racist here. Howmany times i have witnessed you take the side of brahmins/state power of india against marginalized people here. You are in self delusion if you think otherwise.

All countries poor or rich are based around language with tiny exceptions and are doing just fine. This is ukraine-russia issue not lingusitic state issue. Russian enclaves are in kazakstan/belarus etc - with no problems. Stop muddying waters.

38 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Most european countries are based on language and are doing just fine. It is just that ukrainian here acting all neo-nazi like you do and creating problems for his people.

Always comes with an ax to grind - stupid fck with a loser mentality.

Ukrainian's ekkada neo-nazi's ga act chesthunaro konchem examples cheppava ?

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yes - you are racist here. Howmany times i have witnessed you take the side of brahmins/state power of india against marginalized people here. You are in self delusion if you think otherwise.

that is just your projection, coz you are clouded by the irrationality of your bs. I'm simply questioning your premises. It looks like you don't like to be questioned. Nazis were also the same.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

All countries poor or rich are based around language with tiny exceptions and are doing just fine. This is ukraine-russia issue not lingusitic state issue. Russian enclaves are in kazakstan/belarus etc - with no problems. Stop muddying waters.

depends on how 'nationalistic' the nation gets.

you need to learn to state your idea properly first before you start branding others. lol.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

that is just your projection, coz you are clouded by the irrationality of your bs. I'm simply questioning your premises. It looks like you don't like to be questioned. Nazis were also the same.

depends on how 'nationalistic' the nation gets.

you need to learn to state your idea properly first before you start branding others. lol.

nah - you are a smug racist but just so annoying that other racists here shun you. Stop your dog and pony show and move on.

2 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

part of the premise for Russian invasion is neo-nazis in Ukraine. and it is true to an extent.

language nationalists always become neo nazis, unless they are tempered by some other governing philosophy.

I'm asking how AP nation will act, when it constantly threatened by India on all sides. It'll act exactly as stupidly as the Ukraine. Telugodura thinks that won't be the case.

I ask him to learn from Ukraine to stop pushing his bs mindlessly. ofcourse he can't learn.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

nah - you are a smug racist but just so annoying that other racists here shun you. Stop your dog and pony show and move on.

you still haven't answered the question. is Andhra rich and secure enough being surrounded by India to be 'fine'? or will Andhra devolve into a mess like Ukraine?

why do you think TamilNadu dropped the demand for separate country? you are picking up a demand that TN left in 1960 coz they are afraid of India.

may be you would call them also brahmin supremacists, because you are an emotional fool.

7 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Did you even go through my linked video ? The prof explains the origins of facisct forces of Ukraine and how they seized power in 2014

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you still haven't answered the question. is Andhra rich and secure enough being surrounded by India to be 'fine'? or will Andhra devolve into a mess like Ukraine?

why do you think TamilNadu dropped the demand for separate country? you are picking up a demand that TN left in 1960 coz they are afraid of India.

may be you would call them also brahmin supremacists, because you are an emotional fool.

Why is andhra coming in this thread. it is clear you got burned their badly - like a pathetic fool you come bringing in andhra and amaravati in to irrelevant threads hoping to score some brownie points here and there. Have you ever wondered how pathetic you are ?

I already said many poor countries based on language are doing fine. You just ignore and reitrate and think you got some point. You seriously have some mental issues man. Even the people you lick like a dog are super annoyed by you.

Why is andhra coming in this thread. it is clear you got burned their badly - like a pathetic fool you come bringing in andhra and amaravati in to irrelevant threads hoping to score some brownie points here and there. Have you ever wondered how pathetic you are ?

I already said many poor countries based on language are doing fine. You just ignore and reitrate and think you got some point. You seriously have some mental issues man. Even the people you lick like a dog are super annoyed by you.

why it does it matter if I got burned or not? is this how you argue? lol.

I see your ID, I'm reminded of the crap emotional bs arguments you make. makes me wanna throw up. instead I type .. lol.

you still haven't answered my direct question, trying handwave your way out of an impossible situation you got yourself in.

until you admit that you are an idiot for pushing Andhra ethnonationalist crap here, its fair enough to keep pounding you on it. Also Ukrainian president (or PM whatever it is) is acting exactly like you.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

why it does it matter if I got burned or not? is this how you argue? lol.

I see your ID, I'm reminded of the crap emotional bs arguments you make. makes me wanna throw up. instead I type .. lol.

you still haven't answered my direct question, trying handwave your way out of an impossible situation you got yourself in.

until you admit that you are an idiot for pushing Andhra ethnonationalist crap here, its fair enough to keep pounding you on it. Also Ukrainian president (or PM whatever it is) is acting exactly like you.

10gera . A drag and jiddu gaadivi. Answer chesina cheyyale antu kukkalaga venakala padthav - chitiki maatiki "lol" "lol" anukuntu.

10gera . A drag and jiddu gaadivi. Answer chesina cheyyale antu kukkalaga venakala padthav - chitiki maatiki "lol" "lol" anukuntu.

lol. lol. lol. lol. lol. lol.

you still haven't answered the question and you never can.

yea - talk to yourself. fool.

obviously. coz you are too chicken to actually answer a direct question.

do you even think through the sh1t you post here? lol.