NATO prepares Ukraine to fight Russia

Telugodura456

11 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

great power is not about "trying" or "intent" - its about capability. Once capability is there it can exercise it at any time. These are way above your little casteist brain.

so tell me, do you think Andhra Pradesh can take on India? since you seem to carelessly propound the sh1t idea that its 'natural' for nations to form based on langauges.

do you think AP is 'capable' of forming that beloved nation with India literally having AP by its balls?

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

like how China went along with western sanctions on Russia in the current conflict?

what is 'capability'? lets see if your IIT brain can actually explain your pov. As far as I'm concerned China already has the capability to do what it wants. It doesn't seem to want world dominance like the US does.

China does want to have influence in its part of the world - east asia. And will try its best to oust US from there, eventually US will have no choice other than to leave that region or risk a war with China.

I think only two posts above you said china has no parity with usa in tech - i think your mind already forgot what it said like couple of hours back and now is saying china has already capability.

what do you mean china "went along" - you write words without any meaning. Did china vote for sanctions ? chinese operate in international commerce if sanctions prevent them for operating they cannot operate but they are not going to ditch trading itself for that.

China never followed us sanctions on Iran for example and it wont follow sanctions where it wont impact china. As i said you dont understand the meaning of follow.

And what do you mean china wants to have influence in east asia ? can you tell me what sanctions it imposed within east asia where it has disputes ? i know china imposed sanctions on australia and lithunaia - none of them are in east asia. I think you just gassed "china want to have influence in east asia" with no substant at all.

Not suprising from a dimwit who saw india - andhra parallel between russia-ukraine. In russia-ukrain is more like andhra-tg (to some extent).

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so tell me, do you think Andhra Pradesh can take on India? since you seem to carelessly propound the sh1t idea that its 'natural' for nations to form based on langauges.

do you think AP is 'capable' of forming that beloved nation with India literally having AP by its balls?

$hitty boy. Russia - Ukraine is more like andhra - tg. TG shwoed its back to its own telugu people and went with dora racism/india fanboism etc. Now same dora is saying indian constitution must be revised and crying on delhi which showed him his place. Like ukraine went behind nato and nato showed them its hand. Not exact comparision but better.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

I think only two posts above you said china has no parity with usa in tech - i think your mind already forgot what it said like couple of hours back and now is saying china has already capability.

what do you mean china "went along" - you write words without any meaning. Did china vote for sanctions ? chinese operate in international commerce if sanctions prevent them for operating they cannot operate but they are not going to ditch trading itself for that.

China never followed us sanctions on Iran for example and it wont follow sanctions where it wont impact china. As i said you dont understand the meaning of follow.

And what do you mean china wants to have influence in east asia ? can you tell me what sanctions it imposed within east asia where it has disputes ? i know china imposed sanctions on australia and lithunaia - none of them are in east asia. I think you just gassed "china want to have influence in east asia" with no substant at all.

Not suprising from a dimwit who saw india - andhra parallel between russia-ukraine. In russia-ukrain is more like andhra-tg (to some extent).

wow surprisingly good response from you, overall.

except your bs about russia-ukraine being the same as andhra-tg. do you really think Delhi is gonna let AP do whatever it wants?

should I take the trouble of actually countering your reasonable points, coz I think you are going to devolve into silly personal attacks after just one somewhat decent thoughtful response. let me know.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

$hitty boy. Russia - Ukraine is more like andhra - tg. TG shwoed its back to its own telugu people and went with dora racism/india fanboism etc. Now same dora is saying indian constitution must be revised and crying on delhi which showed him his place. Like ukraine went behind nato and nato showed them its hand. Not exact comparision but better.

does Andhra have an army, idiot?

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

does Andhra have an army, idiot?

Is india like russia? idiot. i did not say exact comparision but this is closer. inka 10ge. nasty scum. Reading your responses feels like millipedes crawling on my arm.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Is india like russia? idiot. i did not say exact comparision but this is closer. inka 10ge. nasty scum. Reading your responses feels like millipedes crawling on my arm.

stop blabbering sh1t. India is a nation, Russia is a nation. India will respond to a part of its nation talking about moving out. that's what all nations do. Now tell. Is AP 'capable' to take on India?

what you feel is immaterial to me. this is a discussion forum and you will be pinned to explain the sh1t you post. if its hard, talk into a mirror next time.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

stop blabbering sh1t. India is a nation, Russia is a nation. India will respond to a part of its nation talking about moving out. that's what all nations do. Now tell. Is AP 'capable' to take on India?

what you feel is immaterial to me. this is a discussion forum and you will be pinned to explain the sh1t you post. if its hard, talk into a mirror next time.

racist scum. USSR dissolved - russia had no problem with it. Russia ukrain issue is not one part leaving other. So as per since india has weapons no body should speak out against india and keep quiet - right? you were always a shill for bigger d1ck. Anarchist - hahaha.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

racist scum. USSR dissolved - russia had no problem with it. Russia ukrain issue is not one part leaving other. So as per since india has weapons no body should speak out against india and keep quiet - right? you were always a shill for bigger d1ck. Anarchist - hahaha.

dude, can you actually answer the question instead of trying to slip through on technicalities?

Even if AP is somehow granted its 'nation', would India allow AP to act freely?

lets say your contention is that India itself will not exist when AP nation forms, since it'll be divvied into multiple nations, then whose b1tch will AP be? China's or US? lol.

yeah, I'm amused by both Indian nationalists and linguist nationalists like you. I'm anarchist. Yes. I spit on all nations.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Rey narsi @Raven_Rayes the way you suck to power you are officially the most indian in this forum. Even indian bureacarts who served under british wont compare to you.

yeah, whatever is convenient for you to escape from having to address the glaring inconsistency with your pov.

while justifying Russia on its actions, and being against India for 'enslaving' india..

do you wanna have the cake and eat t too?

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

dude, can you actually answer the question instead of trying to slip through on technicalities?

Even if AP is somehow granted its 'nation', would India allow AP to act freely?

lets say your contention is that India itself will not exist when AP nation forms, since it'll be divvied into multiple nations, then whose b1tch will AP be? China's or US? lol.

yeah, I'm amused by both Indian nationalists and linguist nationalists like you. I'm anarchist. Yes. I spit on all nations.

The situation would be if Ap allows pakistan to set nukes in its territory. I dont think anyone is supporting an AP like that. baaga try chessavule nee mohaniki. Inka 10gey.

You spit on nothing - you such up to power.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Ap as independent nation does not even exist. but you already spit on it and i have seen you shilling in this forum for india. Have you ever wondered you have deeper personality problems ? i dont think your problem is so much idelogy but the lack of honest in your character - the lies and delusions you live in and propogate to others.

The situation would be if Ap allows pakistan to set nukes in its territory. I dont think anyone is supporting an AP like that. baaga try chessavule nee mohaniki. Inka 10gey.

You spit on nothing - you such up to power.

so what exactly is the AP you are supporting? let me guess. slightly more federal powers? you keep watering down your rhetoric whenever you are asked to explain, and then reverting back to bs the next day.

whether you like it or not, I'm anarchist. I have nothing to prove to you. I have no interest in India or AP. I'm interested to prove that your pov is inconsistent. nothing more.

Ap as independent nation does not even exist. but you already spit on it and i have seen you shilling in this forum for india. Have you ever wondered you have deeper personality problems ? i dont think your problem is so much idelogy but the lack of honest in your character - the lies and delusions you live in and propogate to others.

I don't understand.. spitting on a particular nation points to some 'deep personality problems', eh?

did you take psychology course from IGNOU or something?