NATO prepares Ukraine to fight Russia

Telugodura456

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Answer the question idiot. 

yendhira thikka yekkuvainda badakav. Answer chesina cheyyale cheyyale antu yedhava veshal. 10ge idanunchi. You are banned everywhere in every tamil forum not because of your thoughts but your character.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

yendhira thikka yekkuvainda badakav. Answer chesina cheyyale cheyyale antu yedhava veshal. 10ge idanunchi. You are banned everywhere in every tamil forum not because of your thoughts but your character.

I explained why your answer is incomplete. 

It looks like you are trying to doom AP with your bs proposals. 

My character.. lol. So much drama for answering a simple question and consequently admitting that your bs proposal for linguist states is a piece if sh1t idea. 

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I explained why your answer is incomplete. 

It looks like you are trying to doom AP with your bs proposals. 

My character.. lol. So much drama for answering a simple question and consequently admitting that your bs proposal for linguist states is a piece if sh1t idea. 

what did you explain - you have been pretending till now i havent answered at all. Now just for god sake fck off POS. just fck OFF.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

what did you explain - you have been pretending till now i havent answered at all. Now just for god sake fck off POS. just fck OFF.

Go back and read it fuckface. 

As per your answer, India will be subservient to India even after breaking off and will not be allowed to get close to china. 

I suspect AP will even host a bunch of US military sites so they can counter China from here. 

AP can never be free. Either be India/US/China's b1tch

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Go back and read it fuckface. 

As per your answer, India will be subservient to India even after breaking off and will not be allowed to get close to china. 

I suspect AP will even host a bunch of US military sites so they can counter China from here. 

AP can never be free. Either be India/US/China's b1tch

the visceral hate you have for andhraites is not new. "I am comfortable with idea of india" with one tongue - and another tongue " i am anarchist". There is a word for forked tongue people like you - they are called snakes.

You  are basically  a suckers to power with no moral compass and are comfortable with injustice/castesim/state power. And like a virus you want to feed and tire out people exactly opposite to you - those who have hope for better future and care for justice. Your parents must be ashamed of you.

3 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

the visceral hate you have for andhraites is not new. "I am comfortable with idea of india" with one tongue - and another tongue " i am anarchist". There is a word for forked tongue people like you - they are called snakes.

You  are basically  a suckers to power with no moral compass and are comfortable with injustice/castesim/state power. And like a virus you want to feed and tire out people exactly opposite to you - those who have hope for better future and care for justice. Your parents must be ashamed of you.

Haha. Stupid fcuk