Where soviets failed economically

Telugodura456

18 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Its all true. I dont lie about things. I dont need to . Beleive me i come from  a beggar family if you want. aath care.

As i said if you really care it is easy to verify. But i dont care you beleive ra halwa ga. Everyone knows what you are.

chill man...enjoy. This is an anonymous db where no one knows no one. Or at least for the sake of assumption.

nuv edi seppina..evadu matram enduku nammutadu man ? it may be right or true but who cares cheppu ?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I am not invested in shilling for chinese - like you shill for delhi. I speak truths - you lie. Look at the conversation you had on chips. A lie every sentence. You have to lie because thats how you cope.

My suggestion is you revise your morals completely. Start with apologizing to telugu people on how you trashed andhra. Dont be so cocky - learn humility. Maybe you can save yourself.

revise my morals? lol.

i didn't trash Andhra. you claimed that because you want to believe that there's a good reason for you to attack me. you are delusional that way.

saving myself is all fine ley gaani, do you agree that Chinese are overrated?

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

better you stop posting here ra.. because you are goppinti pillodu.

people like me, growing up slums of chennai learn to not respect anyone and anything unless its useful to us.

pretty sure you are useless to me, and I'm never gonna respect you.. :(

I'm always gonna slide in to your threads and derail the conversation until you stop tagging me ra.

so pls stop posting, or stop tagging me.

clearly you can't keep up with me.

you are probably working in some useless job, while I'm chilling. haha..

you dont have to respect me ra narsi. i never see respect in terms of individual terms. Infact there are several posts where you tried to reach out to me. But you should learn to respect telugu people including andhras. Respect the legitimacy of their positions.

You came from a slum - fine - doesnt give you a right to lash out. I am not a zamindar - who told you that - not a son of zamindar too. Dont have imaginary resentments against your neighbours .

the dumbfcuk starts a thread, and then allows it to be derailed all by himself, since he's super sensitive.

then claims that someone else is attacking him personally, when that's all that he does when his premise is challenged.

what a weak person.

8 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

reply ivaledu anukuntu reply ichinav kada metta dhamak nibba pulka...baaga madinattu vundi...nee antha comedy nibba gadu inkokadu vundadu..elli questioning chesuko po...

Nannu involve chesthe reply ivvana ra erripuvva. Papam football alla aadukuntuntunte andaru naa meedha paduthunnav potti budankai ga. lol frustration pottodu

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

you dont have to respect me ra narsi. i never see respect in terms of individual terms. Infact there are several posts where you tried to reach out to me. But you should learn to respect telugu people including andhras. Respect the legitimacy of their positions.

You came from a slum - fine - doesnt give you a right to lash out. I am not a zamindar - who told you that - not a son of zamindar too. Dont have imaginary resentments against your neighbours .

awwww... again. I dont care unless you have something of use to me.

as for Telugus, and Andhra.. when the guy who conceived Amaravati lost the popular vote by a record margin, trashing Amaravati is actually respecting Telugus and Andhra.

In fact, its you who's disrespecting Telugus by getting all emotional about Amaravati.

anyway, do you agree that Chinese are overrated? and that ethnonationalism is not milk and honey?

10 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Respect the legitimacy of their positions.

haha.. you should first think through your position.\

what you are saying is so basic, and so full of inconsistencies, that even I tried to engage with it, you were unable to expand on what you are trying to say.

your only point is, TG doras took over the TG movement and so that movement loses its legitimacy. When asked for what your proof is, you are unable to come to terms with continued popularity of the TG dora party in the region and their continued electoral victories.

I even explored with you other ideas (since I'm jobless basically) with how we can create a cultural revolution within AP state and improve life in AP to an extent that TG people demand for TG to join back and be part of the Telugu cultural revolution. Because you see, unlike you, I don't like to force people.

but you just wished it the best of luck, and refused to move to that imaginary AP. I'm wondering how someone who claims that I disrespect Telugus, won't even consider moving to AP.

you contradict yourself all the time, and hide behind emotional appeals to Telugus, in a db where no one is actually reading what you post. and then you expect to be taken seriously.

19 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Nannu involve chesthe reply ivvana ra erripuvva. Papam football alla aadukuntuntunte andaru naa meedha paduthunnav potti budankai ga. lol frustration pottodu

ahahahahhah....pichi erri puvvu saale...nuv ese threads susthe ne ardam aitundi nuv entha howlagganvo...

ek baar jo chutiya...baar baar har baar chutiye ne..

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

ahahahahhah....pichi erri puvvu saale...nuv ese threads susthe ne ardam aitundi nuv entha howlagganvo...

ek baar jo chutiya...baar baar har baar chutiye ne..

Lol frustrated pottodu boothulu tho ragiling. Cool ra potti asale potti batta potta age, bp tho vacchi pothav

Just now, DesiPokiri said:

Lol frustrated pottodu boothulu tho ragiling. Cool ra potti asale potti batta potta age, bp tho vacchi pothav

ori ne comedy ni 10go...avi boothulu kaadu ra...nee state of life..

@Telugodura456 I may not be a dravidian ideologue, but I'm aware of it, and nothing you post is new to me, and I have myself posted a good portion of it a lot of times. you are basically repeating all the dravidian points trying to layer it on top of AP.

however, its not a self contained ideology that can be force fitted to every ethnic group in southern India. especially not to Telugus. It was born out of needs of Tamils, and if your 4yrs stay in Chennai inspired you to adopt it, come and live in Chennai.

join the tamils in their journey towards whatever their goal is (i dont care about their stupid goal). you'll find them to be very welcoming. but only if you adopt their ways.

asking TG to be reinstated into AP is something not a single dravidian ideologue will agree to. I suspect you have never talked to any of them, beyond absorbing some of the stuff they say.

2 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

nuvvu ilaage ragili pothu untey, avemi raaka mundhey pothaav.

kaneesam batta anna raanivvu anna. why in such a rush

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

ori ne comedy ni 10go...avi boothulu kaadu ra...nee state of life..

Orei salim pheku who is living in hyd form quli qutub zamana, née picchi ki secbad railway station lo beggar job correct.

poyyi akkada pheka ra potti pheku ga @3$%

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

nuvvu ilaage ragili pothu untey, avemi raaka mundhey pothaav.

kaneesam batta anna raanivvu anna. why in such a rush

Okasari mundhu posts chusukora munda who gelikud who ani, before fingering in between. 

btw are you feeling offended because you are potti batta potta too?