Where soviets failed economically

Telugodura456

21 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

He lied a lot. That he is from HPS Begumpet, His grandfather served in the Nizam government and lot more..

Anonymous DB and people claim a lot. 

u too claimed naa quli qutub shah maa thata la thata la thatha la pakka illu  ani @DesiPokiri cheppamannadu 

• Haha 1

where's the humour ra @Telugodura456 ? always posting like you have a huge stick up your butt..

malli nee bathukki nannu tagging. edho brahmin, India anukuntu.

if you have jokes, post. lekuntey stfu.

telugus think you suck. atleast this one does. lol.

14 minutes ago, Dabbakai said:

u too claimed naa quli qutub shah maa thata la thata la thatha la pakka illu  ani @DesiPokiri cheppamannadu 

of course..ade kada seppindi..anonymous DB la lot of people will claim lot of things.

Vinetodu @DesiPokiri lanti yedhava aithe enni aina sepochu..

54 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

he's lying about being from IIT obviously. I've not seen a dumber guy than this, and I've seen a lot of dumb guys from IIT. atleast they have the sense to keep their mouth shut, when they have nothing to say.

may be his Telugu antenna is picking up all wrong vibes from the pin drop silence he receives in this db. He thinks people are impressed with the sh1t he posts. such delusions.

hahahaha - the cope is absurd. I dont care if you believe whether i went to IIT or not. I am not basing my posts in anyway on where i went to college. Moreover i never advertised it - i mentioned it when someone asked in a thread about casteism in iit. But your story of "i went to cinema when i had JEE" is frigging hilarious.

Its not hard to verify whether i went to iit. Just get another iit guy and have him talk to me here. There will be some little details only those who go there will know. But i dont give a damn either way ra nasri.

I am not insecure like you.

39 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

He lied a lot. That he is from HPS Begumpet, His grandfather served in the Nizam government and lot more..

Anonymous DB and people claim a lot. 

Its all true. I dont lie about things. I dont need to . Beleive me i come from  a beggar family if you want. aath care.

As i said if you really care it is easy to verify. But i dont care you beleive ra halwa ga. Everyone knows what you are.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

hahahaha - the cope is absurd. I dont care if you believe whether i went to IIT or not. I am not basing my posts in anyway on where i went to college. Moreover i never advertised it - i mentioned it when someone asked in a thread about casteism in iit. I can see it effected you badly. But your story of "i went to cinema when i had JEE" is frigging hilarious.

You always had a need to get go personal against people because you know your inadequecy.

Its not hard to verify whether i went to iit. Just get another iit guy and have him talk to me here. There will be some little details only those who go there will know. But i dont give a damn either way ra nasri.

I am not insecure like you.

okay. why do you think you being from IIT affects me badly? I'm openly claiming that I didn't even graduate college.. Too bored to.

I don't want to verify if you are from IIT. if you say you are.. then fine, I accept that you are. Its not the topic in this thread.

I just wish you actually spoke like someone who went to a premier institute instead of someone I hung around with when I bunked my 3rd rate college. we mostly wandered around chennai watching bs movies and playing cricket at an arts college ground he went to. haha..

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Its all true. I dont lie about things. I dont need to . Beleive me i come from  a beggar family if you want. aath care.

As i said if you really care it is easy to verify. But i dont care you beleive ra halwa ga. Everyone knows what you are.

okay. you are from nizam family itself. fine.

now speak like one. lets see refined  language and complex argumentation...

not sh1t like chinese 'worked hard'.. 'designed chips'... when I was talking about industrial designs.

for someone who starts an open ended thread, you are terribly close minded ra telugodura.

just suggesting that Chinese are overrated, and that India can actually achieve and surpass China with a few tinkerings seems to have really ticked you off really bad.

I can't seem to understand why you are so invested in shilling for the chinese though.

I mean, I have an idea why you are doing it.. but If I say it out aloud, you are gonna whine like a crybaby, if you didn't whine enough in this thread already

8 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

okay. why do you think you being from IIT affects me badly? I'm openly claiming that I didn't even graduate college.. Too bored to.

I don't want to verify if you are from IIT. if you say you are.. then fine, I accept that you are. Its not the topic in this thread.

I just wish you actually spoke like someone who went to a premier institute instead of someone I hung around with when I bunked my 3rd rate college. we mostly wandered around chennai watching bs movies and playing cricket at an arts college ground he went to. haha..

its fine now ?- you just said i lied about it. And you keep bringing up my IIT even when i dont. It tells me you have some cope on it.

I dont care how you wish what i am. I speak truth, i speak good and i wish well. You are none of that.

16 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

of course..ade kada seppindi..anonymous DB la lot of people will claim lot of things.

Vinetodu @DesiPokiri lanti yedhava aithe enni aina sepochu..

Vaadini analeka nannu endhuku ra tidatav though I didn’t reply to any of ur post here. Gaand Jali kadha. Lol salim pheku ga

better you stop posting here ra.. because you are goppinti pillodu.

people like me, growing up slums of chennai learn to not respect anyone and anything unless its useful to us.

pretty sure you are useless to me, and I'm never gonna respect you.. :(

I'm always gonna slide in to your threads and derail the conversation until you stop tagging me ra.

so pls stop posting, or stop tagging me.

clearly you can't keep up with me.

you are probably working in some useless job, while I'm chilling. haha..

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

for someone who starts an open ended thread, you are terribly close minded ra telugodura.

just suggesting that Chinese are overrated, and that India can actually achieve and surpass China with a few tinkerings seems to have really ticked you off really bad.

I can't seem to understand why you are so invested in shilling for the chinese though.

I mean, I have an idea why you are doing it.. but If I say it out aloud, you are gonna whine like a crybaby, if you didn't whine enough in this thread already

I am not invested in shilling for chinese - like you shill for delhi. I speak truths - you lie. Look at the conversation you had on chips. A lie every sentence. You have to lie because thats how you cope.

My suggestion is you revise your morals completely. Start with apologizing to telugu people on how you trashed andhra. Dont be so cocky - learn humility. Maybe you can save yourself.

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

Vaadini analeka nannu endhuku ra tidatav though I didn’t reply to any of ur post here. Gaand Jali kadha. Lol salim pheku ga

reply ivaledu anukuntu reply ichinav kada metta dhamak nibba pulka...baaga madinattu vundi...nee antha comedy nibba gadu inkokadu vundadu..elli questioning chesuko po...

3 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

hahaha. Halwa and narsi - both have some mental problems - its obvious.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

its fine now ?- you just said i lied about it. And you keep bringing up my IIT even when i dont. It tells me you have some cope on it.

I dont care how you wish what i am. I speak truth, i speak good and i wish well. You are none of that.

there's no cope. I find nothing you post as particularly interesting to comment on. However the IIT part is interesting and mysterious since you clearly don't seem to have the ability to articulate your argument clearly.

so my intention is to constantly remind you of your pedigree, so you'll atleast be conscious of the great burden placed on you to live up to your hallowed institute's name. clearly you keep failing at that over and over.