Where soviets failed economically

Telugodura456

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

rey assalu siggu undha neeku. you started with chip designs is "chutiya". then said chip design is ok but chinese dont design chips - now saying they design but not innovative.

Latest claim is cheap "provider" - because you are no longer confident that they dont design chips.

They design high end chips ra yedhava. It is clear you are learning here on the fly and being ungrateful to your teacher. silly dog.

Lie at every sentence. Its hard to see people with this less credibility and so open about it. 

wtf, you thought I didn't know hisilicon is a chip maker? lol. Its not some special secret ra yedhava. HiSilicon makes a lot of ARM based chips, everyone knows that.

I'm still waiting for you to tell me what exactly hisilicon has pioneered in chips.

10 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Lie at every sentence. Its hard to see people with this less credibility and so open about it. 

haha... you must be living among dumbfcuks if this is the level of argumentation that you are operating in.

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

wtf, you thought I didn't know hisilicon is a chip maker? lol. Its not some special secret ra yedhava. HiSilicon makes a lot of ARM based chips, everyone knows that.

I'm still waiting for you to tell me what exactly hisilicon has pioneered in chips.

when did i say "pioneered". I dont use weasel words like pioneer and innovation. I said they design chips - high end ones. dhaaniki nee yemma entha drama aadav.-  "chip design" hahaha "chutiya". They make nothing - taiwan does. They only manufacture - later they "provide" low end chips - antu yedhava sollu..

You think you are playing some game - but as i have shown here repeatedly you play the joker in the game.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

when did i say "pioneered". I dont use weasel words like pioneer and innovation. I said they design chips - high end ones. dhaaniki nee yemma entha drama aadav.-  "chip design" hahaha "chutiya". They make nothing - taiwan does. They only manufacture - later they "provide" low end chips - antu yedhava sollu..

why is 'pioneer' a weasel word? and you already use 'innovation' a lot.

they design chips, big deal. a lot of companies design chips.

dude, you seem to think chip design is some kind of high end job. I can only laugh at you. Most of the tools are already provided by ARM.

what exactly has hisilicon done in the field that is impressive, pls tell.. otherwise I consider chip design at the same level I consider manufacturing. a low end job. unless they are selling chips worth a lot. are they?

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

You think you are playing some game - but as i have shown here repeatedly you play the joker in the game.

nah, I'm trying to pick the best of what you say and mock it. you are doing the opposite. trying to put words in my mouth, trying to pretend like I don't know what hisilicon is, etc.

see, when I said 'design', I meant industrial designs.. that's why I specifically listed those companies. There are chip design companies in Taiwan too. RealTek for one, that makes a lot of low end chips, but Taiwan is known only for its manufacturing capability with TSMC. Not RealTek.

China, on the other hand, is just making strides in chip designs. HiSilicon is not a serious player in the field. If it was, sanctions won't stop countries from using them.

23 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

THe recent destruction of an-225 - the largest plane ever built in the world - bought focus to the awesome industrial might of soviet union. The plane was built in 1985.

Soviets sent the first man to space, first animal to space, first inter planetary travel, invented many medicines, had advanced military stuff - then how they failed ?

And all of this was done by simple govt employees receiving standard salary.

One explanation is that this model  - while worked beautifully in advanced stuff - failed badly in basic stuff like making 100 varieties of cola or ensuring enough wheat and meat in grocery stores.

Chinese used to be shocked when visiting soviet professors use to take large bottles of coca cola with them when they were leaving.

Unfortunately soviets then did not realize that these are easy stuff and can be fixed easily with some reform like chinese did.

corruption is main reason it failed. 1988 onwards they tried really hard to punish corruption of govt officials, brokers, rich people. but could not succeed. they don't have strong agency like FBI. 

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

@Raven_Rayes vs @Telugodura456

Epic battle..chala rojulu ayindi chusi..

he's lying about being from IIT obviously. I've not seen a dumber guy than this, and I've seen a lot of dumb guys from IIT. atleast they have the sense to keep their mouth shut, when they have nothing to say.

may be his Telugu antenna is picking up all wrong vibes from the pin drop silence he receives in this db. He thinks people are impressed with the sh1t he posts. such delusions.

9 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Thread continuing in expected direction. 

Vuu continue continue

there's anotehr tennisluvr with 50 posts tarnishing your image in this db with horny takes. :giggle:

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

there's anotehr tennisluvr with 50 posts tarnishing your image in this db with horny takes. :giggle:

Yeah I already posted about that in a thread. 

11 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

he's lying about being from IIT obviously. I've not seen a dumber guy than this, and I've seen a lot of dumb guys from IIT. atleast they have the sense to keep their mouth shut, when they have nothing to say.

may be his Telugu antenna is picking up all wrong vibes from the pin drop silence he receives in this db. He thinks people are impressed with the sh1t he posts. such delusions.

He lied a lot. That he is from HPS Begumpet, His grandfather served in the Nizam government and lot more..

Anonymous DB and people claim a lot. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

100 pages guaranteed, get your popcorn ready

@Telugodura456 is a lot changed guy these days....sahanam orpu baaga nerchkundu...ade okappudu aithe pages ki pages tagalapettetodu...

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

@Telugodura456 is a lot changed guy these days....sahanam orpu baaga nerchkundu...ade okappudu aithe pages ki pages tagalapettetodu...

kaani he's still projecting a lot.

argue cheyyi ra antey.. nuvvu ilanti vaadu, alaanti vaadu ani kaakamma kaboorlu chepthadu.

as if it matters who one is online.