Where soviets failed economically

Telugodura456

Just now, RSUCHOU said:

it is posted in 2013 ba- I think photos are even older. In beijing they actually left a section of "hutongs" (they are not slums) as part of heritage. They are renovating them while keeping narrow alleys gatra. Right now its hard to see a street in beijing like that.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

They are urban villages - not slums at all. Those will be desirable places to live in many indian cities - they are built out of concrete, have indoor plumbing and most houses have ac also. Even then china is slowly taking them one by one. 

Anna, What's in a name. The truth is entirely different.

https://www.businessinsider.com/the-miserable-cramped-slums-of-beijing-college-graduates-2010-2#heres-a-bedroom-its-unbearable-in-the-summer-5

https://worldcrunch.com/culture-society/hidden-poverty-the-well-people-of-beijing

https://beijingmegacity2.weebly.com/the-slums.html

All that glitters is not gold.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

it is posted in 2013 ba- I think photos are even older. In beijing they actually left a section of "hutongs" (they are not slums) as part of heritage. They are renovating them while keeping narrow alleys gatra. Right now its hard to see a street in beijing like that.

I visited china in 2017. I have several from my previous company that still work in China. Things have not changed. Infact the economic disparity is further raising. The cost of access to good accommodation is increasing by the day with not a similar increase in the pay. More and more people are being downgraded in terms of their living standards by the day.

One has to see to believe. China followed by Russia are two countries that made me very very sad. For someone that was a proud comrade in my youth, the visit to Russia early in my career was an eye opener. Freedom of expression, equality, right to grow are not things you find in any of these places. 

23 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

first one ins article in 2010, second 2013, next is some weebly site. There will be some poverty - its not america rich yet. In fact america also you will find homeless and beggars.

But right now china has dramaticaly improved.

21 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

I visited china in 2017. I have several from my previous company that still work in China. Things have not changed. Infact the economic disparity is further raising. The cost of access to good accommodation is increasing by the day with not a similar increase in the pay. More and more people are being downgraded in terms of their living standards by the day.

thats why changed their policies last two years and now focussing on reducing income differences. alibaba etc were effected.

19 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

One has to see to believe. China followed by Russia are two countries that made me very very sad. For someone that was a proud comrade in my youth, the visit to Russia early in my career was an eye opener. Freedom of expression, equality, right to grow are not things you find in any of these places. 

now confirmed you are telling stories.

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

now confirmed you are telling stories.

nee istam ika. China has made progress for sure. But, if you think it is by staying true to communism then you are mistaken anthe. 

11 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

nee istam ika. China has made progress for sure. But, if you think it is by staying true to communism then you are mistaken anthe. 

yea i can see you are more interested in saying something against communism than telling honestly things as they are.

49 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

exactly, all those retards who praise China should be left to live there for 3 months, they will understand what freedom india offers them

35 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

yea i can see you are more interested in saying something against communism than telling honestly things as they are.

Honest ga cheppadam ante Communism goppa, China super ani cheppadama? I have said things as I saw them. If it does not match with what you have in mind, not my problem. Also, Alibaba incident economic parity tagginchadaniki anukune vallaki em cheppagalam? Evergrande issue kuda economic parity tagginchadaniki antaremo meeru. Anyway, to each his own.

5 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

Honest ga cheppadam ante Communism goppa, China super ani cheppadama? I have said things as I saw them. If it does not match with what you have in mind, not my problem. Also, Alibaba incident economic parity tagginchadaniki anukune vallaki em cheppagalam? Evergrande issue kuda economic parity tagginchadaniki antaremo meeru. Anyway, to each his own.

what you are saying simply does not match what thousands of pieces of evidence are there. Moreover you are giving some really old links. You are trying to do some campaign here.

Evergrande is to cool property sector and reduce housing prices - which are already cooling there. It is part of strategy to make life easy for chinese by reducing housing costs.

53 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

exactly, all those retards who praise China should be left to live there for 3 months, they will understand what freedom india offers them

Do you know how many thousands of foreigners including westerners live there ? how many thousands of indian students study there ?

No one is saying its paradise. But its impressive.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

what you are saying simply does not match what thousands of pieces of evidence are there. Moreover you are giving some really old links. You are trying to do some campaign here.

Evergrande is to cool property sector and reduce housing prices - which are already cooling there. It is part of strategy to make life easy for chinese by reducing housing costs.

Well, I am neither a citizen nor investor of China. I have zero incentive in both the cases. People that lost money in Evergrande are all middle class. China's housing costs in urban cities are driven by the disparity in supply and demand. By knocking the biggest player with holdings running into several lakh units, how will the prices reduce. There will definitely be a slump in the market due to uncertainity. But, that does not take away the demand for housing and within no time, the market will comeback with a vengeance. The landbank in the cities is entirely controlled by the government and with extreme urbanization, why would the hosing market go down. If the government does that by reducing the cost on the new housing, would it not lead to defaults from people that already bought it at higher prices? Is it not another subprime crisis? 

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Do you know how many thousands of foreigners including westerners live there ? how many thousands of indian students study there ?

No one is saying its paradise. But its impressive.

Western expats lives are not comparable to the common mans lives. The companies that bring in expats pay for the maid, english education, chinese translator, house rent etc. Students are cocooned in the safety net of campus. What a general citizen faces is the ugly truth. Anyway, you are trying not to understand it.