Where soviets failed economically

Telugodura456

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

china is a multinational country - you dumbfck. it has numerous minorities they even have arabic script on their currency. delusional fellow.

okay.. I'm still waiting for your point fcukface.

is your only point that with 90%+ of Hans, China is multicultural? lol.

what is the point of arguing like this man.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

just talking about your idea in detail, you will be exposed either as an ethnonationalist, or someone who has no clue what he's talking about. you can try if you want with me. without getting offended at every turn like a little tantrum throwing baby

say nation state, dude. don't be afraid.

so your nation state will restrict movement of people to Andhra and from Andhra?

I am not offended - i just get super annoyed by your mean snide remarks - your entire personality actually. Your fake pretense of superiority when you obviously dont have courage or confidence to speak plainly. And yes anger at your uncontrolled hate towards andhras, tamils etc. Especailly "every andhra middle class guy is part of ruling class"(hahahah) or you need to be jailed for treason for talking on behalf of kashmir struggle .

And mostly you dont have any real ideology or thought - i have seen no evidence of it - except some claims of anarchy while shilling for indian state " i think i am comfortable with idea of india". You think if you act cocky enough you might hide your incompetency - that doest work with me. I have contempt for people who cannot speak in plain way.

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

okay.. I'm still waiting for your point fcukface.

is your only point that with 90%+ of Hans, China is multicultural? lol.

what is the point of arguing like this man.

It is multicultural. Those hans themselves are not one culture - they vary a lot in cuisine , even in appearance. Tibetans and Uighurs dont even share a script but its all protected.  it is far more multicultural than all english biden country.

8 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

THe recent destruction of an-225 - the largest plane ever built in the world - bought focus to the awesome industrial might of soviet union. The plane was built in 1985.

Soviets sent the first man to space, first animal to space, first inter planetary travel, invented many medicines, had advanced military stuff - then how they failed ?

And all of this was done by simple govt employees receiving standard salary.

One explanation is that this model  - while worked beautifully in advanced stuff - failed badly in basic stuff like making 100 varieties of cola or ensuring enough wheat and meat in grocery stores.

Chinese used to be shocked when visiting soviet professors use to take large bottles of coca cola with them when they were leaving.

Unfortunately soviets then did not realize that these are easy stuff and can be fixed easily with some reform like chinese did.

what a load of crap.

it can be fixed 'easily' huh?

do you even realise that, Russia was denied access to world markets even in 2008? long after USSR folded?

whereas Chinese manufacturing exports was encouraged.

basically you want Russia to become the factory of the world, allowing the west to exploit it for profit. With China making about 2-3% of the cost of the product they build in their factories.

may be Russians are too proud to become like that. Or may be the USSR was actually spreading their communism across the world and would be a slap on their face if they yield to western markets.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

It is multicultural. Those hans themselves are not one culture - they vary a lot in cuisine , even in appearance. Tibetans and Uighurs dont even share a script but its all protected.  it is far more multicultural than all english biden country.

so? still the original point I made about you trying to conflate about Han with Telugu is the reason you are shilling for Chinese, aren't you?

what about that characterization bothered you, when it is what you are doing?

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what a load of crap.

it can be fixed 'easily' huh?

do you even realise that, Russia was denied access to world markets even in 2008? long after USSR folded?

whereas Chinese manufacturing exports was encouraged.

basically you want Russia to become the factory of the world, allowing the west to exploit it for profit. With China making about 2-3% of the cost of the product they build in their factories.

may be Russians are too proud to become like that. Or may be the USSR was actually spreading their communism across the world and would be a slap on their face if they yield to western markets.

chinese manufacturing was "encouraged" ? yea right. china magically became a manufacturing superpower because someone showed charity - it has nothing to do with chinese people hardwork, administration, morals, organization capability. someone "allowed" them to get rich. stupid fascist dumbfck.

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I am not offended - i just get super annoyed by your mean snide remarks - your entire personality actually. Your fake pretense of superiority when you obviously dont have courage or confidence to speak plainly. And yes anger at your uncontrolled hate towards andhras, tamils etc. Especailly "every andhra middle class guy is part of ruling class"(hahahah) or you need to be jailed for treason for talking on behalf of kashmir struggle .

And mostly you dont have any real ideology or thought - i have seen no evidence of it - except some claims of anarchy while shilling for indian state " i think i am comfortable with idea of india". You think if you act cocky enough you might hide your incompetency - that doest work with me. I have contempt for people who cannot speak in plain way.

basically you want people to lick you arse.. were you born in a zamindar family? are you not used to having friends pick on your stupid arguments?

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so? still the original point I made about you trying to conflate about Han with Telugu is the reason you are shilling for Chinese, aren't you?

what about that characterization bothered you, when it is what you are doing?

your paronia/suspicion/insecurity is really something. Just respond to what i write ra picchal - not some imaginary character of me you built in that little andhra hating $hitty mind of yours.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

basically you want people to lick you arse.. were you born in a zamindar family? are you not used to having friends pick on your stupid arguments?

hahahaha - no you are not like a "friend" who picks on arguements. I am having a lot of arguments here with lot of people. you are like what i said in the original post.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

chinese manufacturing was "encouraged" ? yea right. china magically became a manufacturing superpower because someone showed charity - it has nothing to do with chinese people hardwork, administration, morals, organization capability. someone "allowed" them to get rich. stupid fascist dumbfck.

what a load of bs.. 'hardwork', 'administration', 'morals'?

you expect to be taken seriously if you talk like this?

yes, China was/is exploited for profit by the west. China benefitted from it by understanding how to game the system west built.

lets say Andhra replicates this.. Would you work in those factories? would your kids? No. It would be somebody else's kids. but we can roam around with Andhra pride based on their 'hard work'.. and our rent seeking.. this is exactly what the chinese are doing too.

8 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what a load of bs.. 'hardwork', 'administration', 'morals'?

you expect to be taken seriously if you talk like this?

yes, China was/is exploited for profit by the west. China benefitted from it by understanding how to game the system west built.

lets say Andhra replicates this.. Would you work in those factories? would your kids? No. It would be somebody else's kids. but we can roam around with Andhra pride based on their 'hard work'.. and our rent seeking.. this is exactly what the chinese are doing too.

Everyone works in china, current leaders in china have all(atleastr a significant portion experienced hardship). You really know nothing. it is not "exploitation" if they are benefitting from it.

yem exploitation ra china la picchi narsi ga. Chinese look far better dressed, posess more material goods, enjoy excellent infrastrcture. All this in a span of 40 years - where is the exploitation? 

west may have tried to exploit. But china did not exploit its own - yes chinese worked hard but they have results to show for it. Their hardwork translated to actual gains for them and their children.

15 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

your paronia/suspicion/insecurity is really something. Just respond to what i write ra picchal - not some imaginary character of me you built in that little andhra hating $hitty mind of yours.

where's the paranoia? didn't you tag me like a moron in this thread?

nothing you write is particularly interesting. if you stop tagging me, I won't have to fcuk up your threads where you pretend like you are being serious and perceptive about something that is either common knowledge or already debunked by kids in high school.