Where soviets failed economically

Telugodura456

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

where's the paranoia? didn't you tag me like a moron in this thread?

nothing you write is particularly interesting. if you stop tagging me, I won't have to fcuk up your threads where you pretend like you are being serious and perceptive about something that is either common knowledge or already debunked by kids in high school.

I tagged you on caste. But you are engaging me on something else. so you are admitting you display paronia if you are tagged ?

18 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Everyone works in china, current leaders in china have all(atleastr a significant portion experienced hardship). You really know nothing. it is not "exploitation" if they are benefitting from it.

again, this is your idea of an argument. you should stick to writing drama.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I tagged you on caste. But you are engaging me on something else. so you are admitting you display paronia if you are tagged ?

you shouldn't tag me at all, dumbfcuk. I didn't even read what you tagged me for. I assumed that you said something stupid, since you have proven that you have zero sense of humor, or self reflection and just want to blame others for your own lack of argumentation.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

again, this is your idea of an argument. you should stick to writing drama.

It is a valid point you snarky dumbfck. Again and again you show all signs of clinical psychoalgical illness - narcissim with some cockiness. It wont work.

you shouldn't tag me at all, dumbfcuk. I didn't even read what you tagged me for. I assumed that you said something stupid, since you have proven that you have zero sense of humor, or self reflection and just want to blame others for your own lack of argumentation.

hahahaha - "i want you to think i feel so superior" - is not working brah. more and more you come out like a muppet. 

18 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

west may have tried to exploit. But china did not exploit its own - yes chinese worked hard but they have results to show for it. Their hardwork translated to actual gains for them and their children.

what a stupid statement. Look up China's GINI index. It has consistently risen, and exponentially since they discovered how money works, thanks to US printing dollars like crazy.

also reports of abuses in Chinese factories are not figment of west's imagination, but reality in China.

tell me, will you work in those factories if that is replicated in Andhra? are you willing to sacrifice your future for the good of Telugus?

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

It is a valid point you snarky dumbfck. Again and again you show all signs of clinical psychoalgical illness - narcissim with some cockiness. It wont work.

you are a typical conservative loser telugu guy who gets his ego from the exams he passed perhaps.

I get it from the exams I skipped. I skipped IIT test to go to a movie. I'm cooler than you are, atleast.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what a stupid statement. Look up China's GINI index. It has consistently risen, and exponentially since they discovered how money works, thanks to US printing dollars like crazy.

also reports of abuses in Chinese factories are not figment of west's imagination, but reality in China.

tell me, will you work in those factories if that is replicated in Andhra? are you willing to sacrifice your future for the good of Telugus?

Yes corruption increased a little in china after 1995 when they allowed businessmen to join governance. Thats why Xi is trying to correct it.

what abuses you dumbfck - you have no idea of chinese factories. Its a communist country - they did not allow private companies to have more than 8 employees till like mid 80s. No capitalist was allowed to join the party or governament till 90s.

Even now unions exist and negotiate yearly pay raises with factories. And this is across the industry by the way - not a single factory.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

hahahaha - "i want you to think i feel so superior" - is not working brah. more and more you come out like a muppet. 

because you refuse to acknowledge that what you write is like soap opera script, I'm the muppet?

whatever makes you feel good about yourself, I guess.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you are a typical conservative loser telugu guy who gets his ego from the exams he passed perhaps.

I get it from the exams I skipped. I skipped IIT test to go to a movie. I'm cooler than you are, atleast.

hahahaha - that iit think stung you real bad i think. I never mentioned iit as an advertizement for myself i mentioned it only in one thread of casteism. Enough to trigger your jealousy i suppose.

because you refuse to acknowledge that what you write is like soap opera script, I'm the muppet?

whatever makes you feel good about yourself, I guess.

Keep trying to be as snarky as you can be. It wont cover the basic dumbness, vacuousness and absolute lack of knowledge coupled with a deep hate and fascist tendencies of yours.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yes corruption increased a little in china after 1995 when they allowed businessmen to join governance. Thats why Xi is trying to correct it.

what abuses you dumbfck - you have no idea of chinese factories. Its a communist country - they did not allow private companies to have more than 8 employees till like mid 80s. No capitalist was allowed to join the party or governament till 90s.

Even now unions exist and negotiate yearly pay raises with factories. And this is across the industry by the way - not a single factory.

so reports of employee abuse in Foxconn are all made up, huh?

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so reports of employee abuse in Foxconn are all made up, huh?

Ofcouese some instances are bound to be there in a 1.4 billion country, especially in this newer hi tech area which the government doesnt fully understand the type of work. But there are corrected reasonably fast - have you heard of anything recently ? infact they are not getting enough people to work. 

YOu need to study their system in full. Even a woman who sews in a small factory is a memeber of union. The union negotiates annual increased for all of them. Also union helps employers too by giving them visibility of talent pool. Govt mediates all of it.

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

hahahaha - that iit think stung you real bad i think. I never mentioned iit as an advertizement for myself i mentioned it only in one thread of casteism. Enough to trigger your jealousy i suppose.

actually advertising that you are from IIT is a bad thing for IIT. lol.

actually advertising that you are from IIT is a bad thing for IIT. lol.

i didnt advertize - its you trying to be mean to get under me. it doesnt have the effect you think it does. Your baby punches huh.