RightWingers in the US have completely lost their mind.

Raven_Rayes

12 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I'm not supporting nato too dumbfuck. Just mocking rightwingers insane bait and switch in characterizing US as the Satan, when they take pride in its position as world power. What's white nationalism even worth without US dominance in the world? 

You brought in liberals for no reason, and even there I agreed with you that liberals are definitely warmongers. 

Where it gets funny is your silly insistence (not in this thread) that the invasion is about Russia taking back what's their territory because same language or some sh1t. Lol.

I thought your transformation into rw bigot would take longer. Perhaps all my mocking has fastened the progress. All ethninationalist scum have no place to go other than rw bigotry. You are home.

yehe - i never endorsed russia. But russian actions are not unprovoked and nor are they pure evil like you portray. Cant you see the whole fishiness of it where people who kept quiet through iraq,syria, libya are suddenly against war.

Rightwinders never characterzied us as satan - they dont care about ukraine or russia. they want out of it. They want to focus on - yea - china.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

yehe - i never endorsed russia. But russian actions are not unprovoked and nor are they pure evil like you portray. Cant you see the whole fishiness of it where people who kept quiet through iraq,syria, libya are suddenly against war.

Rightwinders never characterzied us as satan - they dont care about ukraine or russia. they want out of it. They want to focus on - yea - china.

Dude don't bore me. I already said liberals in the US are warmongers. 

The video I linked literally a white nationalist scum saying that the US is Satan and wishing the best for Russia.

2 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Because russia is not fighting NATO you dumbfcuk. You have worms for brain I guess 

when you dont have a valid point to make, you use a word dumbfuck, it shows how insecure you can be even in a anonymous forum

Just now, pakeer_saab said:

when you dont have a valid point to make, you use a word dumbfuck, it shows how insecure you can be even in a anonymous forum

what is the point you want to make, dumbfcuk? apart from being obsessed with what I post.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

what is the point you want to make, dumbfcuk? apart from being obsessed with what I post.

no one gives a damn for what you post you idiot, i was just highlighting your stupidity for other to watch out for

Just now, pakeer_saab said:

no one gives a damn for what you post you idiot, i was just highlighting your stupidity for other to watch out for

you seem to care enough to follow me around like my faithful puppy.

10 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

yea right - russia is evil, zelensky is the hero. The atrocities in donbass etc do not matter. The nato spread does not matter. No russia is not bombing the fcuk of ukraine they have been very careful to avoid civilian casualities. how was yemen, iraq, libya by the way. how come liberals cheered them ?

https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-kyiv-europe-7bd65771d5e1cb290bf35ad13caad578

10 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

yea right - russia is evil, zelensky is the hero. The atrocities in donbass etc do not matter. The nato spread does not matter. No russia is not bombing the fcuk of ukraine they have been very careful to avoid civilian casualities. how was yemen, iraq, libya by the way. how come liberals cheered them ?

liberals cheered american war on iraq and afghan? what news do you read?

1 minute ago, siru said:

yes they did. both houses voted for the war almost unanimously, except some people like bernie sanders.

left wingers were opposed to the war. They are opposed to this war too now, and to NATO.

the thing is, Telugodura is not opposed to the war. in fact, he supports Russia bombarding Ukraine because they are the same ethnic group according to him (ukrainians beg to differ obviously).

7 minutes ago, siru said:

most liberals in the US are cheering Ukraine in this war, without pushing him to go for compromise with Russia.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yes they did. both houses voted for the war almost unanimously, except some people like bernie sanders.

left wingers were opposed to the war. They are opposed to this war too now, and to NATO.

the thing is, Telugodura is not opposed to the war. in fact, he supports Russia bombarding Ukraine because they are the same ethnic group according to him (ukrainians beg to differ obviously).

Some people love bullies. Ukranians are  are putting up one hell of a fight.Putin will have to accept defeat like every other war Russia started and lost, this war will be added to that list 😂

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

most liberals in the US are cheering Ukraine in this war, without pushing him to go for compromise with Russia.

There is no reason to side with russia. We were always told Russia is a great friend of India because they helped in the past.😂 

1 minute ago, siru said:

Some people love bullies. Ukranians are  are putting up one hell of a fight.Putin will have to accept defeat like every other war Russia started and lost, this war will be added to that list 😂

I thought Russian demands were clear and not completely unfair. No idea why the talks broke down.

it would mean Ukraine would lose territory in the eastern part to independent nations, a reasonable compromise compared to fighting a much bigger force.

Ukraine will never be allowed to join NATO, nor the european union, inspite of the emergency application that was ratified recently. Ukraine is too much of a mess for Europe to accept it into their economic and monetary union, even if they really want to piss off Russia.

for one, Ukraine is not a democracy in any true sense of the word. there's a long standing civil war in Ukraine in the eastern front, that the govt has failed to address. Even exacerbating conditions there by using nazi forces to quell russian protestors in those areas.

I don't know how long Ukraine can survive by pissing off Russia. The smart thing was to take their demands, and stop the invasion and start rebuilding the ruins.

5 minutes ago, siru said:

There is no reason to side with russia. We were always told Russia is a great friend of India because they helped in the past.😂 

yeah, the actual people Russia was friendly to - the communists in India, are not in the picture at all in India now.

I think Indians are happy that atleast one 'white' country considers them as a friend. Its white fever common to Indians.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I thought Russian demands were clear and not completely unfair. No idea why the talks broke down.

it would mean Ukraine would lose territory in the eastern part to independent nations, a reasonable compromise compared to fighting a much bigger force.

Ukraine will never be allowed to join NATO, nor the european union, inspite of the emergency application that was ratified recently. Ukraine is too much of a mess for Europe to accept it into their economic and monetary union, even if they really want to piss off Russia.

for one, Ukraine is not a democracy in any true sense of the word. there's a long standing civil war in Ukraine in the eastern front, that the govt has failed to address. Even exacerbating conditions there by using nazi forces to quell russian protestors in those areas.

I don't know how long Ukraine can survive by pissing off Russia. The smart thing was to take their demands, and stop the invasion and start rebuilding the ruins.

I have no idea about Nazi forces in play. Putin mentioned nazis as one of the reason for the war but I thought it’s fake excuse. Need to read more about this.