Wife passed away from cancer. Husband remarried in a week and threw out ex's parents 🚨🚨

Codemonkey

My friend who works for G shared above articles and apparently that husband in above article who works in G sued G because his colleagues discussed this matter using internal communicator.

9 minutes ago, Codemonkey said:

https://www.teamblind.com/post/Wife-passed-away-from-cancer-Husband-remarried-in-a-week-and-threw-out-exs-parents-nVNN0KaN

https://www.teamblind.com/post/Does-Google-have-right-to-fire-someone-because-he-is-immoral-UhkY8myD

https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/于宁_(1974年)

My friend who works for G shared above articles and apparently that husband in above article who works in G sued G because his colleagues discussed this matter using internal communication.

j&*Andaru indians laaga unnaru

As per current law, this clearly crosses over into things his employer has no control over & should have no control over. This is a huge slippery slope if companies start policing morality of their employees. 

But I wouldn't be surprised if - in the current woke era - such things are deemed fit to be judged as immoral by the employer. I wouldn't also be surprised if they took corrective action against him of some kind. 

And this will not stop here either. Companies will come under immense pressure to invade more and more of their employees ( and even customer's ?) lives to see if they belong with the company. This will also slowly happen with companies with very different world outlook than Google's. Conservative companies may see fit to police morality of a serial philanderer for example. 

Someone said recently that in the future we shall have Blue businesses and Red businesses just like we have Blue states and Red states. They will see fit to decide if you belong with the company or if they want to even serve you, depending on whether you match their ethics. This looks more and more inevitable at least in the short and medium term, until the pendulum has swung too extreme.  

41 minutes ago, Golwalkar said:

As per current law, this clearly crosses over into things his employer has no control over & should have no control over. This is a huge slippery slope if companies start policing morality of their employees. 

But I wouldn't be surprised if - in the current woke era - such things are deemed fit to be judged as immoral by the employer. I wouldn't also be surprised if they took corrective action against him of some kind. 

And this will not stop here either. Companies will come under immense pressure to invade more and more of their employees ( and even customer's ?) lives to see if they belong with the company. This will also slowly happen with companies with very different world outlook than Google's. Conservative companies may see fit to police morality of a serial philanderer for example. 

Someone said recently that in the future we shall have Blue businesses and Red businesses just like we have Blue states and Red states. They will see fit to decide if you belong with the company or if they want to even serve you, depending on whether you match their ethics. This looks more and more inevitable at least in the short and medium term, until the pendulum has swung too extreme.  

companies have already invaded into peoples bodies with firing those who did not get Vax, companies can set any kinds policies going forward claiming loss to their brand image due to employees actions/inactions

2 hours ago, pakeer_saab said:

companies have already invaded into peoples bodies with firing those who did not get Vax, companies can set any kinds policies going forward claiming loss to their brand image due to employees actions/inactions

Antivaxx moron. Lol

3 hours ago, Codemonkey said:

https://www.teamblind.com/post/Wife-passed-away-from-cancer-Husband-remarried-in-a-week-and-threw-out-exs-parents-nVNN0KaN

https://www.teamblind.com/post/Does-Google-have-right-to-fire-someone-because-he-is-immoral-UhkY8myD

https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/于宁_(1974年)

My friend who works for G shared above articles and apparently that husband in above article who works in G sued G because his colleagues discussed this matter using internal communicator.

Content telvadu kaani. How can he sue google? Colleagues ni sue cheyyochu. What does google have to do with it?

16 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Content telvadu kaani. How can he sue google? Colleagues ni sue cheyyochu. What does google have to do with it?

internal discussions ki sue aa? you've already come to the conclusion that he's fired. nothing suggests that he is.

34 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Let's assume my friend's friend is an acquaintance of the husband and his late wife and friends friend posted in Chinese social media after the husband called police to throw out his in laws.

Apparently my friends friend post went viral in Chinese social media and ppl started cyber bullying the husband and dropping by his home to drop flowers etc.

Couple of days back husband made a counter post in Chinese social media to clear himself and that triggered everyone even more.

Thats all I know, shared whatever friend shared with me.