Calling Telangana people

riashli

3 hours ago, riashli said:

Idem rule? Owner's nashtapovala? Sommu okadidi soku okadidi, Naku kanisam kavulu kuda ichi savaledu, i wish I can beat people 

Same thing with house rent...7-8 years rent kadithe house valladi

52 minutes ago, godfather03 said:

Mind Strong ga unchukoni proceed legally with police and lawyer....

37 minutes ago, reality said:

Matter over… sit tight and relax… trust me…. that idiot is just poking you…. You/your parents should never give up…keep calm…. Just do some counseling to your parents saying not to be overly sensitive about it….

Thank me later.

Parents are strong, nenu sensitive, na valla vallu ibbandi padutunnaru

4 minutes ago, riashli said:

I realized it…anduke ninne strong undu ani antunna…India trip eppudu or you are already in India?

@riashli They are using force and local connections to influence the system and scare you people. 

There is no point talking legal terms and legal actions when ground level authorities are involved and aiding with trouble makers. Unfortunately this is the reality.

Meeru akada vundaru ani telisi litigations create chestunaru. Settlement ani pilichi they will ask you to fore go a share of the property…

Mee land ki road access ledu anukunta…that’s why they are creating trouble. 

Best thing to do is hold on…with time things change…powerful gets desperate and weak becomes strong. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, riashli said:

Naku

Emaina process unte koncham pls veyi, am very much fed up, parents ni ibbandi pedutunnaru

First thing I would do is meet tahsildhar and submit a complaint…  if he is not responsive get a court order … even a chettu kindha pleader can get eviction order as everything in your favour 

• Upvote 1

Ilanti lavada lolli untadane kcr gaadu koulu raithulaki rythu bandhu iyyatle… 

in your case, only muscle powrr works… take some roudy kinda relatives and give damiki to your mama… nice ga chepte tevadu vinadu…

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, riashli said:

I would reach out to police saying an illegal encroachment is taking place anesi....you have to bribe them out...dora raithubandu ichedi ilanti panchaitiliki vadukodanike

15 minutes ago, riashli said:

May be you are too influenced by scaremongers around you…. Don’t fall for them… using force ani, powerful prople ani kabja ani prathi edhava bhayapedtharu…. Online and in real-life also… never listen to them…

You are getting raithu bandhu…. you have solid land records… that’s it.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, godfather03 said:

I realized it…anduke ninne strong undu ani antunna…India trip eppudu or you are already in India?

Nenu India lo ne unta, Mumbai lo

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, JackSeal said:

First thing I would do is meet tahsildhar and submit a complaint…  if he is not responsive get a court order … even a chettu kindha pleader can get eviction order as everything in your favour 

Court order ekkada tisukovali? Ekkaida land undi akkada na? 

if it is ancestral property you have a lot of leverage by having a case filed by your Mom claiming equal share, mire chances your uncle will come begging to settle the dispute depending on how much land in litigation vs total ancestral property

• Thanks 1