Hyderabad terminal help for air india

MegaPowerRockstar

Hi,
In hyd, there are 2 separate areas (0.5 km b/w them) for domestic and international flights.

My cousin booked air india flight HYD to JFK via Delhi.
since his flight from hyd is to delhi first, should he be going to domestic one ?

anyone have been through this ? please advice.

i did google but not much help. Air india customer service sucks as we know. asking for help here.

10 minutes ago, MegaPowerRockstar said:

Hi,
In hyd, there are 2 separate areas (0.5 km b/w them) for domestic and international flights.

since his flight from hyd is to delhi first, should he be going to domestic one ?

i did google but not much help. Air india customer service sucks as we know. asking for help here.

Is he flying first time overseas?? Bro let him go to the airport and find his way there…

Mari JFK lo ela manage chesthadu with so many different terminals??

sorry if I am rude bro

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, MegaPowerRockstar said:

Hi,

Bhayyya it is same airport different terminals ..... anukunta ... jara check chesko 

airport lo enter avvagane aa airline counter lo boarding pass istadu kadha boss...danilo vuntadi terminal , gate info kada...daani baati potame....just tell him to go to airport 3 hrs before his flight time

5 minutes ago, babu_bangaram said:

Bhayyya it is same airport different terminals ..... anukunta ... jara check chesko 

They are different for sure. Since 2018 they started a separate area for international.
I came through emirates and i had to go to diff place. The difference b/w them is not walkable.

I think his question is more about do i have to unload the suitcases from car at one place and then go to another place ..... it will be just different gate .... with in same building ....

17 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Is he flying first time overseas?? Bro let him go to the airport and find his way there…

Mari JFK lo ela manage chesthadu with so many different terminals??

sorry if I am rude bro

I hope your not aware what i am talking.
If its inside and he has to walk he can walk.

They both are different direction to enter and there is no common area to connect b/w them with luggage. you need to have car again.

3 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Air India ayithe it will be international terminal. That flight drops people off in New Delhi and goes to Chicago.

Is it the same flight that is starting in Hyderabad will go to chicago.

Just now, MegaPowerRockstar said:

Is it the same flight that is starting in Hyderabad will go to chicago.

Yes. 

You won’t have much time in Delhi so you have to be on your toes.

39 minutes ago, MegaPowerRockstar said:

Hi,

It's domestic till delhi... if its same flight all the way to jfk with delhi as stop mostly international terminal lone boarding avuddi..

5 minutes ago, MegaPowerRockstar said:
  1. AI840 --> Hyd to Delhi
  2. AI101 --> Delhi to New york (JFK)

These are the flight numbers.

Who can tell its same flight ?

Boarding pass teskuneppudu adugu vayya... why tension?