Hyderabad terminal help for air india

MegaPowerRockstar

8 minutes ago, MegaPowerRockstar said:
  1. AI840 --> Hyd to Delhi
  2. AI101 --> Delhi to New york (JFK)

These are the flight numbers.

Who can tell its same flight ?

arey babu…go to international departures directly…..

4 minutes ago, MegaPowerRockstar said:

Hmm.. so no one from hyd have boarded Air india.. 

Same airlines through out aithe international only.

Ala domestic ivvaru as they can't checkin baggage till final destination that way.

2 minutes ago, MegaPowerRockstar said:

Hmm.. so no one from hyd have boarded Air india.. 

Bro I took AI101. They put me on the Chicago flight until Delhi. I boarded in the international terminal. After checkin you will be guided to the Chicago flight. You don’t need to take your luggage out in New Delhi and checkin again. 

Bro, i toom the flight tp ewr via mumbai, and redirected to intermin terminal (0.5 km) away from the main! And dn connected to ewr. No bagage claim in mumbai final destination was ewr

46 minutes ago, MegaPowerRockstar said:

I hope your not aware what i am talking.
If its inside and he has to walk he can walk.

They both are different direction to enter and there is no common area to connect b/w them with luggage. you need to have car again.

23 minutes ago, MegaPowerRockstar said:
  1. AI840 --> Hyd to Delhi
  2. AI101 --> Delhi to New york (JFK)

These are the flight numbers.

Who can tell its same flight ?

he better go to International terminal bro...

Hyd-Chicago direct flight has stop in ND with same flight number...sometimes, HYD to ND might be full, so usually airlines will book another flight to ND before this flight so that the traveler can get a seat from ND to ORD...

same happened with me for emirates...

1 hour ago, MegaPowerRockstar said:

Hi,
In hyd, there are 2 separate areas (0.5 km b/w them) for domestic and international flights.

My cousin booked air india flight HYD to JFK via Delhi.
since his flight from hyd is to delhi first, should he be going to domestic one ?

anyone have been through this ? please advice.

i did google but not much help. Air india customer service sucks as we know. asking for help here.

call them and speak

sSa_j@il ori me mohal manda...babu adigina qn ardham kaledu or he didnt convey it correct..

HYD airport lo Domestic and Intl entrances are different. , and avi chala dooram unnai..

for someone who accidentaly gets dropped off at domestic terminal, he has to carry his luggage all the way from dom to intl, on the pathway.

internal route kuda ledu. flyover meeda nook kuntu vellali luggage road meeda...evad design chesadu kaani bekar gallu internal route pettali.

and boarding pass teskovalante first lopalki vellai..ade ekkada ani adugutunnadu...

@MegaPowerRockstar nuvvu ichina flight numbers prakaram..both are different carriers...

• AI840 is B 787
  • AI101 is B 777

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, MegaPowerRockstar said:

Hi,
In hyd, there are 2 separate areas (0.5 km b/w them) for domestic and international flights.

My cousin booked air india flight HYD to JFK via Delhi.
since his flight from hyd is to delhi first, should he be going to domestic one ?

anyone have been through this ? please advice.

i did google but not much help. Air india customer service sucks as we know. asking for help here.

Yes please go to domestic one 

I also travelled recently Hyd to jfk with qatar, Hyd to bombay, bombay to Doha 

Doha to JFK ….

2 hours ago, MegaPowerRockstar said:

I hope your not aware what i am talking.
If its inside and he has to walk he can walk.

They both are different direction to enter and there is no common area to connect b/w them with luggage. you need to have car again.

You do not need to have a car. If there are elderly, we can understand. But it is walkable distance. not even 5min walk.

16 minutes ago, Spartan said:

sSa_j@il ori me mohal manda...babu adigina qn ardham kaledu or he didnt convey it correct..

HYD airport lo Domestic and Intl entrances are different. , and avi chala dooram unnai..

for someone who accidentaly gets dropped off at domestic terminal, he has to carry his luggage all the way from dom to intl, on the pathway.

internal route kuda ledu. flyover meeda nook kuntu vellali luggage road meeda...evad design chesadu kaani bekar gallu internal route pettali.

and boarding pass teskovalante first lopalki vellai..ade ekkada ani adugutunnadu...

@MegaPowerRockstar nuvvu ichina flight numbers prakaram..both are different carriers...

• AI840 is B 787
  • AI101 is B 777

ooruko bro.. avekkada dooram.. 5min walk.. mari sukumaarudivi ayinattunnavu.. nenu two weeks back ee vacha.. carrying luggage emundi? Trollers vuntaayi.. ramp down vuntundi international to domestic.. ramp up toyaali kashtam ante lifts kooda vunnayi..