House buying pressure

Sonu_Patel

3 minutes ago, Sonu_Patel said:

bhayyas,

marriage ayye 1 year avtondi.. wife ni friends gatherings ki teskelledam jarigindi mostly house warmings.. ipudu single family house kavali antundi.. 

she is not working yet but I am just 27 years old and no plan to have kids fo next 3 years..

We are happy in apartment living but she is feeling jealous when we go to gatherings. 

em cheyali zara salaha ivvandi. 

Buy early bro....it will save you a lot...

ask her to take incharge of finances. I keep $1000 (or whatever) and rest is all joint account. You manage for a year, if you are comfortable we will buy but wait for this 1 year ani cheppu. 

if she is not working i think she should also get an "allowance" like you get one. nee dabbulu batti divide in to 3 parts - 1 allowance for you, 2 allowance for her, 3 rest for house. 

1 and 2 are personal - 3 is for living/saving/house/bokka/boshanam. 

these conversations can get ugly - keep your calm and be at it.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, phatposts said:

ask her to take incharge of finances. I keep $1000 (or whatever) and rest is all joint account. You manage for a year, if you are comfortable we will buy but wait for this 1 year ani cheppu. 

if she is not working i think she should also get an "allowance" like you get one. nee dabbulu batti divide in to 3 parts - 1 allowance for you, 2 allowance for her, 3 rest for house. 

1 and 2 are personal - 3 is for living/saving/house/bokka/boshanam. 

these conversations can get ugly - keep your calm and be at it.

Korronni bayapeduthunnaventi kaka. Ila budget padmanabham lekkalu chepthe modatike mosam vastadi

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Sonu_Patel said:

bhayyas,

marriage ayye 1 year avtondi.. wife ni friends gatherings ki teskelledam jarigindi mostly house warmings.. ipudu single family house kavali antundi.. 

she is not working yet but I am just 27 years old and no plan to have kids fo next 3 years..

We are happy in apartment living but she is feeling jealous when we go to gatherings. 

Dabbuuulluu teesukkuraa intti daggirrnunchhi anni chhepppu

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, megadheera said:

Korronni bayapeduthunnaventi kaka. Ila budget padmanabham lekkalu chepthe modatike mosam vastadi

definitely bhayapettatledu. this is one way to handle family finances. depends a lot on the couple, their attitude towards money, past experiences handling finances, the attitude of me vs we, etc. 

nenaithe marriage counselor ni kaadu kaani marriage lo money plays a key role. 

29 minutes ago, Sonu_Patel said:

bhayyas,

If you really can afford then go anavasaram ga false prestige ki poyi navvula palu avvoddu nevvu afford cheyyalekapothe kurchuni me wife tho matladu mee situation explain cheyyi. Single salary tho kastam ayethe mee wife ni work cheyyamanu appudu nice house konochu ani cheppu bro 

38 minutes ago, Sonu_Patel said:

bhayyas,

neeku bhi intrest undi, afford seyyagaligithe you can buy...dont get into peer pressure and FOMO...

tell her that you will also buy when the time comes...now is too early...lets enjoy life and freedom...settlement ki inka time undhi ani seppu

50 minutes ago, Sonu_Patel said:

bhayyas,

Atlanta or Nashville lo illu kontunna ani post chesindi nuvve kada (last year)?

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Sonu_Patel said:

bhayyas,

Simple..Don’t take her to any house warming functions 

56 minutes ago, Sonu_Patel said:

bhayyas,

divorce ichi inko pelli chesuko

• Upvote 1